Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

In "Fifteen"
    What I heard: "Fanta, can heal most anything"
    What the lyrics really said: "I've found time can heal most anything"

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM

L-Frizzle wrote:
    In "Fifteen"
    What I heard: "Fanta, can heal most anything"
    What the lyrics really said: "I've found time can heal most anything"

haha fanta can heal most anything! :) haha thats great!
    ----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM

In Change I thought the lyrics were: "Waited in thou corner" But its "Raided and now cornered"

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Haha :) I loved this thread!

Graphic by me.
    when all you wanetd was to be wanted

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:49 PM

In Superman, I thought she said "Wishing the car was from you.."

Like, man, I want a boyfriend who buys me a car! Haha

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:03 PM

So I've been listening to Our Song for the past like five years, I've heard it live four times, and i've always thought the lyrics were 'Got to the hallway, well on my way, to my love in bed' BUT ITS to my lovin' bed. That totally changes the meaning, ahh!

I posted this on the old thread, but I still laugh when I think about it, my friend thought the lyrics were You take my hand and drag me headfirst, feet last. Instead of fearless :)

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:06 PM

Leah wrote:

Yellow Dodge Challenger :D

GHau

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 8:24 PM

Oh my gosh I used to literally DIE LAUGHING from all of these misheard lyrics!

I can't really think of any right now when I used to know a lot of misheard lyrics...awkward.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With your face and the beautiful eyes.

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Leah wrote:

wait... its not???

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:09 PM

in our song i thought it was "grabed a pen and a note napkin" :) and i thought in long love it was "and they said we were outraged"

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Leah wrote:

Haha! Me too... what does it really say??

So happy TC is back!
    http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h446/SugarLilly99/clickable2sugargr[/signature]

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:28 PM

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:14 AM

I don't remeber any particular things right now, but I do keep screwing up the Sparks Fly old live version, the lyrics are sooo hard to decifer at times! Have anyone been able to figure them all out?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:57 AM

I thought (and I think a lot of people did too) that "Come back to me like" was "Come back to ELI" in If This Was A Movie. Whenever I listen to the song I still accidentally say "Eli" :)

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:40 AM

oh my gosh i only just noticed this "same old bitter things" i thought it was LITTLE things
    used to sing "this is not so" instead of "Screaming this is absurd " dont knwo how i managed to change it so much
    -o--------------------o-----------------------
    signatures made by me!!!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:47 AM

Eliz26 wrote:
    I thought (and I think a lot of people did too) that "Come back to me like" was "Come back to ELI" in If This Was A Movie. Whenever I listen to the song I still accidentally say "Eli" :)

I did too :P :) In Haunted I used to think it was "You're not good, no you can't be good" instead of "You're not gone, no you can't be gone" :P

Avi. Me 1. Andriux ( Visit her shop! ;) )

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:49 AM

A Placed in this world "Ready to AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I, I'm alone..."
    -really "ready to flyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm alone..."

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Leah wrote:

Omg I always thought that, too XD

Funny Misheard Taylor Lyrics (:

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:41 PM

Well, I know this was on old TC and it made my day to read some posts. So I resurrected it (:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit to: Tumblr. (Tswift siggie soon)

Funny misheard lyrics

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:27 AM

have you ever heard any funny misheard lyrics from taylor's songs? i have from the story of us i heard: "this is looking like a contest of who can act like the killers." and from superstar i heard: "i know one special just another white-out girl."