Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tim McGraw

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Taylor's first ever single! Who couldn't love this song? It's personally one of my favorites!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tim McGraw

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 2:47 PM

i love hearing this song on the radio because it was the first song of hers that i ever heard and when i hear it on the radio, it takes me back to 2006...

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Tim McGraw is my favorite released Taylor song and I don't think anything will ever change that. I love the sound of it and you can't beat the first song from your favorite artist. I will get caught up in the new songs but eventually I also find myself coming back to Tim McGraw.
    I've had the time of my life with you...
    9.5.09 5.1.10 6.12.11 6.30.11 11.16.11 11.17.11

1. FUR avatar FUR

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM

I love Tim McGraw. Whenever I listen to it I feel like it takes me to a different place. I don't know, there's just something so special about it. One of my favorite Taylor songs!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Its one of my favorite song of hers! I actually have "when you think happiness" tattooed on my foot.

2. J. avatar J.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:30 AM

One of the best Taylor songs for sure

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:35 AM

It is one of my favorites too! It definitely takes me to a different time and place!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM

This song NEVER gets old. :')

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:56 PM

imaproudswifty wrote:
    This song NEVER gets old. :')

amen to that im always playing!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:31 PM

It's not the first song I've heard from her. I'm probably not the oldest Taylor fan... I'm from Portugal, so in 2006 nobody here knew her. Not even me. I discovered her music in 2008, with "Love Story". But the song that really made fall in love with her music was "Tim McGraw". I couldn't stop listening to it. That little intro thing, the lyrics, the music video... I loved everything about it. Makes me want to cry, most of the time. It's been 2 years since I first heard it, and I can't get enough of it. It is and will always be one of my favorite Taylor songs.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM

its in my top 5 favourites! :D

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Tim McGraw just carries this special feeling with it, I can't relate to it much, but it really doesn't matter because it's so beautiful :)

RE: Tim McGraw

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:40 PM

When you think happiness, I hope you think that little black dress.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw sparks fly, 9.1O.11.

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 6:49 PM

That song is just amazing.

3. Moderator

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:30 AM

It will always be one of my all time favorites.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 4:12 PM

i still think tim mcgraw is one of taylors best songs. its amazing!
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR :)

RE: Re: Tim McGraw

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 4:34 PM

TSlovelovelove13 wrote:
    i love hearing this song on the radio because it was the first song of hers that i ever heard and when i hear it on the radio, it takes me back to 2006...

I freak out when one of her old songs comes on.. Tim Mcgraw is so flawless.

Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I absolutely LOVE Tim McGraw.
    LoveLoveLove
    -L-

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 6:05 PM

My all time favorite Taylor song. It just has a different feel than anything else she has released. It's such an innocent, country sound. And the song that made me fall in love with a 16 year old singer songwriter, who everyone said was too young.

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 6:36 AM

LOVE this song! Very 1st song I heard from Taylor! The video is on CMT right now! I haven't watched it in a while!

9.18.08 was a Fairytale!
    I was Fearless on 8.30.09!
    Long Live 10.11.11!

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 8:50 PM

This song is amazing!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.