Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

You Belong With Me

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:40 PM

Have you ever thought just maybe you belong with me

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: You Belong With Me

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM

This song is one of my favourite songs by Taylor. It also makes me dance and sing along! It is like amazing and i love when she performs it because it is always amazing.

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:43 PM

I LOVE this song! It is how I am with someone right now actually, but he no longer talks to me because of his current girlfriend :(
    I have a video of me singing (part) of this song with my sisters/cousins :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGOjNiH1Epw

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I swear Taylor got in my diary, ripped out a page & wrote a song about it.

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:59 PM

swiftybyherside wrote:

omg yes. yes

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Em_13 wrote:
    swiftybyherside wrote:

omg yes. yes

I feel the same way!

Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 10:46 AM

This is the ultimate feel-good-song. It's crazy how this song always makes me want to sing (shriek) along, dance and jump around! It gives me a lot of energy!

You Belong With Me

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 9:37 PM

you belong with me is a very imperesive song in this world but i like that song not love.
    great song in the world i think is sparks fly but i love that song

What is your favorite lines FROM THE SONG "You belong with me"?

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:16 AM

''I LOVE YOU before I met you"

FEARLESS?RS:))

RE: What is your favorite lines FROM THE SONG "You belong with me"?

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:33 AM

why can´t you see you belong with me!
    ..................................................................................................

RE: You Belong With Me

Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:30 PM

This is probably the best song she's ever put it. At some point, you might come across someone you like and they're already in a relationship but you see how unhappy they are and you're wanting to tell that person, 'Have ever thought just maybe, you belong with me?"
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Taylor Swift – You Belong with Me

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 5:47 AM

Taylor Swift – You Belong with Me

You’re on the phone
    With your girlfriend
    She’s upset
    She’s going off about
    Something that you said
    She doesn’t get your humor
    Like I do

I’m in my room
    It’s a typical tuesday night
    I’m listening to the kind of music
    She doesn’t like
    She’ll never know your story
    Like I do

But she wears short skirts
    I wear t-shirts
    She’s cheer captain
    And i’m on the bleachers
    Dreaming about the day
    When you wake up and find
    That what you’re looking for
    Has been here the whole time

If you could see
    That i’m the one
    Who understands you
    Been here all along
    So why can’t you
    See you belong with me
    You belong with me.

Walking the streets
    With you and your worn out jeans
    I can’t help thinking
    This is how it ought to be
    Laughing on a park bench
    Thinking to myself
    Hey, isn’t this easy?

And you’ve got a smile
    That could light up this whole town
    I haven’t seen it in awhile
    Since she brought you down
    You say you’re fine
    I know you better than that
    Hey whatchu doing
    With a girl like that

She wears high heels
    I wear sneakers
    She’s cheer captain
    I’m on the bleachers
    Dreaming about the day
    When you wake up and find
    That what you’re looking for
    Has been here the whole time

If you could see
    That i’m the one
    Who understands you
    Been here all along
    So why can’t you
    See you belong with me
    Standing by and
    Waiting at your backdoor
    All this time
    How could you not know
    Baby
    You belong with me
    You belong with me.

Oh, I remember
    You driving to my house
    In the middle of the night
    I’m the one who makes you laugh
    When you know you’re about to cry
    And I know your favorite songs
    And you tell me about your dreams
    Think I know where you belong
    Think I know it’s with me

Can’t you see
    That i’m the one
    Who understands
    Been here all along
    So why can’t you see?
    You belong with me.

Have you ever thought
    Just maybe
    You belong with me?
    Speak Up !!

Re: Taylor Swift – You Belong with Me

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 5:49 AM

love it so much
    I would be ENCHANTED to meet Taylor

Swiftie for life

all together we have SWIFTIE POWERS

PLEASE READ MY BLOGS
    love: Sammie :)

October 22 the world will be totally RED

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I think that this is one of Taylor's absolute best songs. It relates to so many teens. It's crazy. She obviously stole everyone's diary.
    –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"Come on baby with me, we're gonna fly away, from here."
    I was FEARLESS on June 5, 2010
    I learned to SPEAK NOW on June 25, 2011

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I feel like this song, along with Love Story, will be the songs she'll forever play no matter how many albums she puts out.
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM

You Belong With Me is one of Taylor's most famous songs!! Everyone knows it!:)
    GIFSoup

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:32 AM

LOVE THAT SONG!! I really hope she performs this at the Red Tour

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I so love this song! It is absolutely incredible!
    Moça

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:25 PM

This was the first song I heard :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:26 PM

of Taylor's :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:32 PM

love the song

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.