Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Hey Stephen

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:39 PM

I could give you 50 reasons why i should be the one you choose. All those other girls well their beautiful but would they write a song for you?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Hey Stephen

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I wrote a song for my crush about Hey Stephen. She loved it

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:40 PM

This song is interessant. I love it, but I think that it's really special. Well, it's awesome

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I love her laugh in that song. So cuteee :)

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 10:05 AM

It's an awsome song, love the feeling!!

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 10:59 AM

I love this song so much! It's so cute and sweet! I also loved it how Stephen wrote a song for Taylor too. I freaked out when I heard that! This whole song reminds me of my crush. I just have to change the name :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Being good to people is a wonerful legacy to leave behind"
    "I like the way you're hair falls in your face..-Jump Then Fall

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Hey Stephen describes everything I feel when I get a new crush lol :)

By FearlesslyEnchanted

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 1:06 PM

i love this song

i love you like i love sparkles and having the last word.That is real love -Taylor swift

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM

i love you like i love sparkles and having the last word.That is real love -Taylor

Sat, Jun 16, 2012 at 6:57 PM

I love this song, one of my favorites from Fearless.

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 4:42 AM

I love this song - I love the lyric 'all those other girls, well they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you?'
    ~

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 4:54 AM

I love Hey Stephen. I wasn't really a huge fan of it at first but over time it grew on me. It's one of my favourites from Fearless now

My favourite line is 'All those other girls, well they're beautiful but would they write a song for you?'

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 5:02 AM

This was one of my favourite songs off Fearless. It's still in my top 5 songs.

Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 9:20 AM

I dedicate this to one of my friends (I don't even know if he's my crush). He loves to play guitar and I'm always the singer while he plays Taylor songs. One day at school, I ask him to learn to play Hey Stephen in his guitar and at night, I was so shocked that he informed me that he already memorized the chords for this song. He's so sweet.

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:26 AM

i dedicate this to my crush and i have written him a couple songs and the song just fits perfectly :) i love the song! :):)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:33 AM

I love this song so much!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM

story of us is a tragedy wrote:
    I could give you 50 reasons why i should be the one you choose. All those other girls well their beautiful but would they write a song for you?

That is my favorite lyric! This song is so happy :)

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:28 PM

this song is amazing so sweet

RE: Hey Stephen

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 8:35 PM

It describes the feeling of having a crush perfectly

Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:28 PM

one of my favorite songs
    Read My Blogs =)

I will Marry this Woman =D

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.