1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sparks Fly

Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I love this song so much. Was my first favourite song of the album. What do you think about this song.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sparks Fly

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:44 AM

It's superb, my most favorite song from Speak Now actually at first Haunted caught me but the message of Sparks Fly is really good. :">

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:14 PM

This is the best Taylor's song for me :)
    Drop everything now...

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:17 PM

I love it :) I think its fun and puts me in a good mood!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Sometimes I still sing the original lyrics by mistake.

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:56 PM

BamaSwift wrote:

me too :)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:11 AM

This is by far my favorite song by Taylor. I don't know how many times I use to watch the youtube video of the first performace. I waited soo long for this song to finnaly be put out on a Album. Made my day when she announced "Sparks Fly" would be on her next CD. You know you have to be a huge Swift fan when you know the original anf album lyrics, and can sing either flawlessly when it's playing..

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Graceeey wrote:
    BamaSwift wrote:

me too :)

And me :')

i have the sparks fly single cd

The live version gives me chills. It's soooooooooooooooo amazing.

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:13 AM

imaproudswifty wrote:
    The live version gives me chills. It's soooooooooooooooo amazing.

i love when she gets to the part where she goes "take away take away the pain" that whole part is amazing

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:09 AM

I love this song so much! And I love the live version!

Made by Madison13

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:29 AM

This is a great song!!!:)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:30 AM

i love sparks fly
    i actually like the original lyrics better, but the new ones are still amazing

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Sparks Fly has been one of my favorite Taylor songs for years. I will always prefer the original version better though, just because that was the one I knew for 3 years. I an glad she put it on th album though. Its still one of my favorite songs and that first time I saw it live was surreal, I never thought I'd get to see that.

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Everything about this song is flawless, one of my favorites!!!! :D

-lovelovelove-

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 1:54 PM

this song is amazing, its one of my favorites i love it!!!
    -Jord-

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM

I love Sparks Fly!

Have you guys seen this Fan made Music Video for Sparks Fly?
    Check it out if you haven't!

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 2:10 PM

taylorfanfromdownunder wrote:
    i love sparks fly

Yeah I like the original version but I am so happy she put it on the album.

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 6:34 PM

This is my favorite song of hers, i have listened to it well over a thousand times. not exaggerating.
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz59vhaOqN1rnc59fo1_500.gif
    Credit to: taylorswiftforever

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:53 AM

taylorfanfromdownunder wrote:
    i love sparks fly

Yep i think the original is way better, i like it but i don't love it. I like the country of it, i like the music and just the whole thing with the original i think the new one is similar to a lot of the tracks on the album and so i kind of wish she didn't change it.