1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

22 has taken over my mind!!!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Okay, so EVERYTIME someone says "I don't know about you" I INSTANTLY start singing "BUT I'M FEELING 22!!" My friends sometimes get annoyed with it, but they mostly just laugh. But it happens EVERYDAY!!!

Has Taylor 'corrupted' you in anyway?? :P

made by autumn leaves are falling!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: 22 has taken over my mind!!!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Yes!!! It happens a lot to me!!!!

Topaz, SparklyFearlessGirl13

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:24 PM

holyground wrote:
    Ya someone will just say "we" and I'll be like are never ever getting back together!!

OMS same!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Taylor lyrics always pop into my head at the most random times!
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I had a concert today and my name and all the people that were grouped with me, had our names in RED. I was fan girling!

RE: 22 has taken over my mind!!!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Me too :)

Graphic Shop

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:30 PM

haha you changed the title

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:33 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    haha you changed the title

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Well, it was a poor choice of words :P

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:35 PM

OMFS!!! my english teacher was like, i dont know about you.... and then i kinda zoned out, i was flipping out and i whispered, but im feeling 22. lol, my friend heard me and she was like, what? and then she was like, oh...oh wow.
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:41 PM

MiserableMagical13 wrote:
    OMFS!!! my english teacher was like, i dont know about you.... and then i kinda zoned out, i was flipping out and i whispered, but im feeling 22. lol, my friend heard me and she was like, what? and then she was like, oh...oh wow.
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

This is usually me

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:21 PM

yes all the time haha. even if its just a few words together that are a lyric from a taylor song. It gets the song stuck in my head for the rest of the day :)

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:46 PM

taylor13forever wrote:
    Taylor lyrics always pop into my head at the most random times!
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Yes!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Yeah, it happens alot to me too!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I have white horse stuck in my head so when someone says hollywood i sing: this is a small town
    L.W

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Haha, I'm going to start doing that now

Made by the very talented ToTheBraveGirls

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Yes. I always finish sentences with Taylor lyrics. Somebody the other day said "I walked through the door.." and I sand "The air was cold." And then somebody else said "I walked in.." and I said "So shame on me now.." And now my boyfriend is starting to quote Taylor Swift lyrics. YAY!

xXNicoleXx
    xXNicoleXx

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM

YES!!!!

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Oh definately. I don't have any excuse though, being that I am a mature swiftie.

you can't enjoy the rainbow without the rain.

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Yeah.. I'm guilty of this!xo

I was reading a book review in English class the other day, and one of the words was 'tragic' and yes you can probably guess what I did..

I STARTED SINGING SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC<33.

But then I remembered we were in the middle of an assesment..Oops :L

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Yeah.. I'm guilty of this!xo

I was in English class the other day, and I was reading a book review and I saw the word "tragic." You can probably guess what i did..

I STARTED SINGING SAD BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC<3.

But then I remembered we were in the middle of an assignment.. Oops :L

yes, i'm English but I use American words because they're cool :)

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 1:54 AM

I do this constantly!!!

I was talking to my friend and she said "I am never ever ever ever doing that again"

and then I started singing WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!

OH YEAH!!!