1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Lyric Help!

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:42 PM

First of all: Thank you for clicking this thread! I already love you!

I need some help on a project I am doing for my room! I want to make my room Taylor Swift-y so I'm decorating notecards in really cool fonts and colored pencils with Taylor lyrics to put around my mirror. There are so many lyrics that I love and it's so hard to choose!

That's where I need your help! Just by commenting a couple lyrics, you could really help me out! I'm looking for the best of the best of Taylor lyrics! I know that all of Taylor's lyrics are flawless so that's what makes this so hard for me! I'm also looking for inspirational quotes and lyrics from Taylor!

Thank you all so much for reading this and if you choose to help me! I will definitely post a picture when I complete my little project! :)

*Graphic by Me*
*Avatar by the amazing TaylorHeart13*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lyric Help!

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Oh! And this one :)

I'm poetry. Complicated, simply stated.

And this one lol

We should love, not fall in love. Because everything that falls, gets broken.

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 2:39 PM

omg I am doing that! I started yesterday, no lie! (no I hadnt seen this thread previously)

TIP: Put on your fave Taylor Playlist on shuffle then choose one line from each song to write!

Click here for awesome tutorials!

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 4:22 PM

"I don't know why but with you I'll drench in my best dress. Fearless!" ~ Fearless (obviously)

"I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you" ~ Long Live

"I can't breathe without you, but I have to" ~ Breathe

"Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right"

Be FEARLESS, remember to SPEAK NOW, turn RED, and Stay Stay Stay an Enchanted, rain dancing SWIFTY! Stay Beautiful!

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:45 PM

"We should love, not fall in love. Because everything that falls gets broken."

"It is the most maddening, beautiful, magical, horrible, painful, wonderful, joyous, thing in the world...love."

"But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS.”

^This beautiful graphic was made by tanyaxoh !

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress!
    Please help me meet Taylor by clicking----------------------------------------> http://www.z100.com/c/?k7

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 1:41 AM

"Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right"
    "Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain."
    "Life makes love look hard."
    "Seems like there's always someone who dissaproves"
    "You never know what people have up their sleves"

Great idea for your room :)

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 1:46 AM

"I was enchanted to meet you"
    "All your ever gonna be is mean"
    "why you gotta be so mean?"
    "I don't know how it get's better than this"
    "You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless"

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 1:49 AM

"Now go stand in the corner and THINK about what you did"
    There are so many! AHHHHHHHHH!

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM

If you lucky enough to be different, never change.
    -Taylor Swift

Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM

"Nothing safe is worth the drive"

thatlittleREDdress the great xoxo
    Camryn xoxo

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:44 PM

You throw your head back laughing like a little kid.......

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:51 PM

"I don't know what I want so don't ask me, 'cause I'm still trying to figure it out" - A Place In This World

"I start a fight because I need to feel something" - Cold As You

"And you come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you" - Cold As You

"I like the way your hair falls in your face you got the keys to me I love each freckle on your face" - Jump Then Fall

"I'm no-one special just another wide eyed girl who's desperately in love with you" - Superstar

"All those other girls well they're beautiful, but would they write a song for you? Haha" - Hey Stephen

"Here's to you and your temper yes I remember what you said last night" - Tell Me Why

"You used to shine so bright but I watched all of it fade" - You're Not Sorry

"Did I say something way to honest?" - Forever & Always

Graphics made by me :)

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM

With the nerve to adore you.

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:42 PM

When you think happiness I hope you think that little black dress think of my head on your chest and my old faded blue jeans-Tim McGraw
    Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground-I Knew You Were Trouble
    These things will change these walls that they put up to hold us back will fall down-Change
    Live in Love-Taylor's hidden message in Our Song
    Khristian Ann
    ~These Things Will Change~

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:09 AM

"everytime you smile, I smile"
    "untouchable like a distant diamond sky"
    "the delicate beginning rush, the feeling you can know so much without knowing anything at all"
    "you are the best thing that's ever been mine"
    "should've read the writing on the wall"
    "people throw rocks at things that shine"
    "I see sparks fly whenever you smile"
    "you've got a smile that can light up this whole town"

visit my graphic boutique?

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:28 PM

"I've never heard silence quiet this loud!!" - story of us
    " I Hope you think of me" - Tim McGrow
    "May these memories break our fall" - Long Live
    "So casually cruel, in the name of being honest" - All Too Well
    "Can You feel This Magic in The air" - Today Was a Fairytale
    "In this moment now capture it remember it" -Fearless
    "Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe i asked for too much and maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up" - all too well

" in red lipstick with no one to impress" - the moment i knew

" I Can't Say Hello To You And risk another Goodbye" - I almost do

'I hate you, we break up, you call me, I love you' - We Are Never Ever Getting Back together

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM

'Nothing safe is worth the drive" -trechrous
    "You know it's never simple, never easy." -breathe
    "Spinning like a girl in a brand new dress" - Holy ground
    "Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground" - I Knew You Were teruble
    "should've read the writing on the wall" - A prefectly good heat
    "Oh, and he kills me" - I'd Lie
    " Twin fire syens, four blue eyes" - State Of Grace
    " I Came Out Alive, But i'm Black And Blue" - i question mark

Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 5:31 PM

" It's Hard to make a confosasen whan he's Taking my breath away" - Stay beuafel
    " i love you, i love you, Forever" -Superman
    "And i wauch Superman fly Away, come back i'll be with you someday" -superman
    "that you'll stand by me forever" - Long Live
    "Tell em' how the crouwds went wild, tell em' how i hope you shine!" - LOng LIve
    thats it! sorry and these are the ones i'm doing in my room, it a conbo of all the people subgusens heare, my own ideas, hope you use em' thanks for the idea! i'm doing it now too!