Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Song That Made You A Fan/Swiftie

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM

What was the first song you heard that made you a swiftie/fan...

My was You Belong With Me in 2008
I heard it on the radio and Everything Had Changed since then.

1. Me
2.Swifty7

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Song That Made You A Fan/Swiftie

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Tim McGraw! Back in 2006 =D

i LOVE these youtube covers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paOUrNxHQTk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPjUbds4eOs

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I heard love story in 2008 or 2009. fell in love with it, but didn't look into taylors other music. A few years later I went away with a friend on a 5hr car ride and she hooked up her iPod to the car speakers and she played all her taylor music. When I got home i downloaded the ones i liked, and about a week after that i downloaded all her albums :)

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:40 PM

The first song I heard was Love Story in late 2008, but I wasn't like, a really big fan of her. Then I heard a couple of more songs from her and now I'm in love :)

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Teardrops on my guitar in 2007

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I heard Teardrops On My Guitar used at a dance competition back in the spring of 2007 and a week or so later I bought the album and I've been a fan ever since.
    But seeing her sing Change in 2009 was probably the defining moment for me and led me more to the Taylor fan community I guess you'd say. It was after that that I joined tumblr, some of the older forums, and eventually TC when it first started.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

RE: Song That Made You A Fan/Swiftie

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I guess it was: teardrops on my guitar and you belong to me and went from there. Each time, I listened to a new one, I was falling more and more and here I am today a fully fleched swiftie lol

It is funny because those two are not my favourites anymore; I have to be in a certain mood to listen to them I suppose!
    you can't enjoy the rainbow without the rain.

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Our Song!!!!

RE: Song That Made You A Fan/Swiftie

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM

No particular song; just each time I pressed on the link for a song, that a friend sent me, I was in awe that they were ALL so good and then just reading about Taylor and how different she is from others got me to the stage where I am now, that she is the only singer on my mp3 player and I have to listen to her every day as her music is just absolutely amazing and truly lifts me up!

I guess I went from just liking her music ie a fan to now: IN LOVE with her music - swiftie
    you can't enjoy the rainbow without the rain.

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:48 PM

back to december i just love it

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM

back to december it was the first song i heard by taylor , and i was like omg what is this song who wrote those awesome lyrics =)

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:20 PM

For me it's Teardrops On My Guitar.

xXNicoleXx

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:26 PM

For me it was Stay Beautiful. A friend showed it to me and I loved it, I bought her first album and fell in love. :) Ever since 2008

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I always loved Taylor but I was officially obsessed when I heard Forever & Always I was like she is my favorite artist!

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I became a fan when I first hear teardrops on my guitar... she started to become one of my favorite artists once love story and you belong with me came out when she released fearless
    TAYLOR SWIFT TO MONTREAL #REDtour

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Teardrops On My Guitar in 5th grade :D

[url=http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba]http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa395/frogo3000/3e9e31bba[/url][url=http://taylorswift.com/forum/meet_greet_stories/2136251][/signature]

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Teardrops on My Guitar- when I became a fan
    Hey Steven- When she performed it live on the Fearless tour, she touched my hand! That's when I became a Swiftie

1. Tanya :) 2. Amanda :) (BeWonderstruck13)

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Teardrops On My Guitar. And then I heard Should've Said No. I started searching her songs, and then I found her songs wonderful. And that made me a Swiftie.

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:37 AM

You belong with me! It was on the radio then i bought the song then love story and then got to know the speak now album and now i have all of her songs and albums!
    L.W

Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Teardrops on My Guitar :)
    Help me live my dream and meet Taylor! z100.com/c/?1bz x

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.