1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

different song for live shows

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:38 AM

I can't help feeling disappointed when Taylor sings live now! She is great; but I so wish she would play some others from her Red album, which I do admit, are far more interesting than WANEGBT!

Does anyone else feel the same way?
you can't enjoy the rainbow without the rain.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: different song for live shows

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:09 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    I'd love to hear 22 or All Too Well.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Me too!
    you can't enjoy the rainbow without the rain.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:26 AM

yeah I agree.. all too well or 22 or I almost do or sad beautiful tragic would be perfect

RE: different song for live shows

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Yeah, I feel the same way... :) Maybe she's performing only the singles for now and saving the others for the RED tour... don't worry you'll hear them soon. I really like to see what All Too Well looks like on tour.. but sadly there are no tour dates for the Philippines yet, so I'll keep waiting.
    13 and 23 = LUCKY

BE FEARLESS AND SPEAK NOW!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:59 AM

well...so she didn't perform All Too Well on the Grammys but WANGBT was lovely what with that circus themed type performance. But I am anticipating on hearing the whole RED Album along with the Deluxe Additions on the RED tour.

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:59 AM

YES!
    I'D LOVE TO HEAR ALL TOO WELL OR 22

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:31 PM

She'll get there, she won't be performing WANEGBT forever :)

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:35 PM

All too well and 22 will be the next two singles so I'm sure we will get plenty of live performances of them. For the Grammys artists usually do perform the song that was nominated if that is an option
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kxh3j4QDDb1qzl4vco1_500.jpg

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM

starlight the lucky one
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:51 PM

I would love to hear All Too Well live. I was wondering why she kept singing the same song but she explained it for me with the Grammy interviews - "I think you should perform the song that's nominated." I'm guessing that's why it's the same songs!

Made by the very talented ToTheBraveGirls

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I guess she just performs her singles. I would love to hear Everything Has Changed live because Ed Sheeran is another one of my favourite singers and I got so happy when I found out they were collaborationg. So... yeah

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I feel you. I'm still waiting for an "if this was a movie" live performance

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM

She usually performs one of the singles (generally the most current), which is why there have really only been performances of Begin Again, I Knew You Were Trouble, and WANEGBT. WANEGBT was the biggest of those singles, so that's probably why it has been performed so much. 22 should be added to the list soon. Hopefully she'll sing All Too Well at the ACM Awards, since it could be considered country.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:16 PM

She'll play 22 soon and she played WANEGBT at the Grammy's because it was nominated.
    ---

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:34 PM

YES!

I didn't really like it from the beginning so I really think she should perform something different now.
    I hope she performs All To Well at the ACM's. it would be perfect and it's slower and more country and she hasn't played it live before

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 2:36 PM

She's just playing her songs she's releasing to promote her current singles...she is saving the other for The RED Tour :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I feel the same way but it's cause everybody knows that song and not other songs in her album.

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I feel the same way! I'm hoping for the day when she starts play 22 a little bit...I think it'll be even more of a crowd-pleaser than WANEGBT. And I bet All Too Well would win her 13,000,000,000,000 Grammys if it's released as a single!

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:28 PM

i am almost positive she performs the songs that are most popular but i am soo excited to see her perform the others at the concert!
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l884qkF6Ws1qzzb83o1_500.gif

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I think The Lucky One would be amazing!! And of course All Too Well.... And Stay Stay Stay would be so cute! To be honest, I'm happy with any if them!

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I agree with that so much! I think that she should do The Lucky One or Stay Stay Stay. I've been starting to think that she's starting to go to far down the rabbit hole. I'm starting to lose sight of her like with Miley Cyrus.
    Getting A Signature Soon!