1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

22 MUSIC VIDEO!!

Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:12 AM

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2013/02/11/taylor-swift-22-music-video-shoot/

made by luckythirteen

[url=http://taylorswift.com/users/wonderstr

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Heard 22 On The Radio For The 1st Time!

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I heard it once

Made by the very talented ToTheBraveGirls

RE: Heard 22 On The Radio For The 1st Time!

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I've heard 22 twice now, I FREAKED OUT the first time and started jumping up and down and singing! And I heard it in the Movie Theater the other day and got really excited!

^ Me while listening to Taylor Swift music! I will love Taylor forever and always!

Re: Heard 22 On The Radio For The 1st Time!

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:39 AM

Haven't heard it yet! I'm gonna guess it'll be played a few times over the next few weeks cause of the video, and once it's released as a single to top 40 radio it'll be played just as many times as WANEGBT, maybe even more
    TAYLOR SWIFT TO MONTREAL #REDtour

Re: 22 on the radio

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 2:49 PM

has anyone heard 22 on the radio lately?
    you're beautiful, and dont forget that!

Re: 22: The Official Music Video

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 8:54 PM

this video is a proof that Taylor never changed probably she just grown up but she will always be the Taylor we loved
    http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7df/799044575_483683.gif?4

http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/taylor-swift-sweet-dance-moves-gif-23.gif

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM

the definition of perfection

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM

totally!

this is one of my favorite music videos of all time!!

this video is FLAWLESS!!!

need I say more?

[url=http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u668/swiftie1124/TAY-5_zps35458c88]http://i1327.photobucket.com/albums/u668/swiftie1124/TAY-5_zps35458c88[/url][/signature]

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I loved it! It was so fun. :D

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:06 PM

ohh i watching right now oh my gee!! so fun i hope iam one of freinds of taylor! i really love her cat headband oh my!!! its been 4,448,610 the viewers! so love it!
    This Love is Raging and Wild♥♥♥

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM

yna_swizzle13 wrote:
    goodness!!! yeah.. and I'm just curious about her shirt in the music video...
    http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7df/799044575_483683.gif?4

http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/taylor-swift-sweet-dance-moves-gif-23.gif

its like $800 lol

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

1. Jen avatar Jen

RE: 22 MUSIC VIDEO!!

Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM

The video is super cute!!

Thanks to Heather for the sig!
    @jenniferg07

Re: 22 MUSIC VIDEO!!

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 9:37 PM

i saw her official video.i like her cat headband i know she love cats.oh,i love cats.i hope iam one of freinds of taylor swift.
    This Love is Raging and Wild♥♥♥

Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I really like this video. It makes me like the song a whole lot more. Her cat ears are cute. Anyone else thinks it's ironic that her last music video (IKYWT) was super, super wide screen and then this one is filmed with a vintage feel that's very full screen? I thought that was funny.

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:52 AM

22 is really an awesome MV... after watching it i want to be one of her BFFs :) and have fun jumping in trampoline... she seems to be an expert in trampoline too ;-)

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM

It looks like she's swearing when she puts up two fingers when she says 22 but I don't think she means it and It was funny when she fell in the pool!
    Hannah Smith

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I love the video soooo much!!!
    Don't you worry your pretty little mind...cuz I really do love you :)

Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:42 AM

One of her best ones

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM

It's such an awesomeeeee video!! :) I wish I was one of the girls in it!! :) They look like they're having so much fun!! :)

Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM

looooveeedd itttt!!!