1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What has Taylor's Music Helped You Through?

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I thought this thread would help, because it could help people find others going though the same things as them, or just give them ideas of songs to help them deal with their problems.

For me, Taylors music has helped me in many ways. When I started high school, I was really scared, but fifteen helped me, because I knew Taylor had been through the same thing. Hey stephen and Teardrops on my guitar have helped me too, because there is this guy that I like, but he is dating this annoying girl.. :( What about you guys?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What has Taylor's Music Helped You Through?

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Change because its about overcoming obsticals and i;ve had way too many obsitcals in my life. being bandoned at birth, moms death, etc.
    If ya wanna chat or something:
    Email: jpkelem@gmail.com or miserablemagical13@ymail.com or 4everswifty13@gmail.com If you want me to respond faster email me at the first one. I barely check the 3rd one and will probably forget about the 2nd one soon :P

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Her music has helped me throughout the past few years of my life.
    Whether it be relationships involving love, my parents, my friends. Or work, college, stress. Her music is calming and soothing...Maybe not some of them literally...Some are upbeat and fun, but either way, her music calms my nerves and gives me a sense of "it will be alright."

I love Taylor. A lot. And I can't thank her enough for what she has done for not only me, but for all of her fans.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:53 PM

everything

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Taylor's music has just helped me so much. I mean, whenever I need a pick me up to make me happy, I listen to whatever song it is, and it always cheers me up! Taylor's music will be there for me all the time. She always makes me feel better. Always. It makes me feel like I'm not alone sometimes. A Place In This World has really helped me since I'm different than most of the other girls since I write my own music and they don't.

All of her songs give me hope about love! I love it!

^^ Made by moi

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Taylor's music helped me realize i'm not the only one feeling what i'm feeling, and it helped me feel less alone