1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

picture to burn

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:14 PM

so some one told me it say's:state the ovious i didn't get my perfect fantasy i realize u love your self more than u could ever luv me so go and tell your friends that i'm obsesive and crazy that's fine i'll tell mine your gay

but i thought it said:that's fine i hope u won't mind if i say,so which 1 is it?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: picture to burn

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:16 PM

They are both right, she rerecorded it so she could show that you don't have to be mean when your angry
    And by the way, your eyes are dancin'
    Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow
    If you asked me if I loved him, I'd lie
    Didn't they need you bad enough
    Snap buttons on a denim shirt
    Laughed in the dark talkin bout your daddy's farm

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:19 PM

There's two versions. The first one is the original, but she changed it because she felt it was slightly offensive. The edited version is the one that is on the radio (if they ever still play it) and iTunes. Hope that helps. :)

*Used to be YourEyesAreDancing*

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:29 PM

The original version of Picture to Burn was "I'll tell mine you're gay." It was later changed to the less controversial "You won't mind if I say." The first version is found on the original 2006 Taylor Swift album - the later version is on the rerelease of her first album with the additional songs.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:37 PM

it was a boy cheating on taylor
    Taylor Swift

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM

They're both right.
    The 'gay' one is the demo. They had to change it for the album

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 6:39 PM

^^ Agreed

^^ Made by moi

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I like the gay one beter

^ToTheBraveGirls

~I'mInLoveWithMusicIt'sMyEscapeFromThisWorl~

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 6:51 PM

BurnedTooBright wrote:
    There's two versions. The first one is the original, but she changed it because she felt it was slightly offensive. The edited version is the one that is on the radio (if they ever still play it) and iTunes. Hope that helps. :)

*Used to be YourEyesAreDancing*

haha yes they still play it. :) on my country radio at least. AND IT MAKES MY WHOLE DAY.

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 6:53 PM

it's both. :) 'gay' one is original, they changed it to make it a bit more clean, i guess. :)

1. TanyaxOh; 2. Annie

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:02 PM

bothh

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather