Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Holy Ground VS Girl At Home

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 12:55 AM

What do you think ?

I think Holy Ground , but I'm not sure .

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Holy Ground VS Girl At Home

Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Your asking me to chose?

"Someday I'll be singing this at the Grammy's!"

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Holy Ground.
    "Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting, the train runs off its tracks, kiss me try to fix it, could you just try to listen?"

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Holy Ground is actually my least favorite song on the album, I like it, but don't listen to it as much as the others.

Girl At Home is my choice!

Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Girl at Home! But those two and Stay Stay Stay and The Moment I Knew are my favorites from Red!

|Siggy by Lauren|Avi by me|

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:04 AM

At first neither of them, but now 100% girl at home. I like Holy Ground, but it does not give me the same tingle that Girl at Home does (which is really strange, as at first, I didn't like it very much - too repetitive - but now I class it as one of my favourites):D
    you can't enjoy the rainbow without the rain.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:09 AM

Ugh, difficult one! Love them both so much

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Holy Ground. No competition. Hands down. Right now, Holy Ground is about to beat All Too Well for my favorite on the album.

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Girl At Home

Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I love them both. Girl At Home is so classy and mature but Holy Ground is so positive and upbeat. I'm probably going to go with Holy Ground but they're both fantastic songs.

^ Made by TaylorHeart13 for the Change Awards :)

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Holy Ground is literally the best song Taylor has ever written. It is a literal masterpiece sent from the heavens above. That song destroys anything else by Taylor. It is perfect. PERFECT. The lyrics, the production, her delivery is everything. EVERYTHING. Nothing comes close to this beautiful gift Taylor has blessed us with.
    "Distance, timing, breakdown, fighting, the train runs off its tracks, kiss me try to fix it, could you just try to listen?"

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Dark Blue Tennessee wrote:
    Girl At Home

Yeah absolutely girl at home! Holy ground is nice but i not one of those favs. And no offence but its my 4th least fav on the album,
    the ones i dont like really
    1. All too well
    2. WANEGBT
    3. IKYWT
    4. Holy Ground.
    Sorry to all too well fans, i dont really like it!
    Just Keep Dancing! - L.W.

RE: Holy Ground VS Girl At Home

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Holy Groundsus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I like Holy Ground better but both are great!

Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I think I like Holy Ground better.

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM

I lik them both. But I think I like "Holy Ground" more! :)

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM

this just happens to be two of my faves on Red...
    Holy ground though.
    I see Sparks Fly whenever you smile.

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Holy Ground!

I Joni I WonderstruckMagic I SFG13 I Avi by Tanyaxoh I

holy Ground

RE: Holy Ground VS Girl At Home

I like Holy Ground better... It always gets stuck in my head! :p
    BABY PUGGIES ARE AWESOME!!! :)

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Holy Ground. Although I love them both

^^ Made by moi

^^ I cannot believe this you guys!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.