Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Duet With Tim McGraw

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM

So I'm sure you have all heard about Taylor's duet with Tim on his new album! Today I saw that the song is about a guy who is driving around to try to forget about a girl that he left when a SONG COMES ON THE RADIO AND REMINDS HIM OF HER. The song Taylor wrote "Tim McGraw" is about hoping this guy will think about her with the lyrics "someday I hope you turn your RADIO on and IT TAKES YOU BACK TO THAT PLACE."

So IF this is true, does this song not sound like the guy's response to Tim McGraw?! I hope that is what the song is like because it is so cool! :D Again, I just heard that was what the song was about. I dont know for sure :p
Fearless on 6.12.09, Saw Sparks Fly 6.30.11, Enchanted on 11.17.11 with pit
Follow me on twitter: @HayesNation
Swiftie Since 2006

Credit:Bluebell

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Duet With Tim McGraw

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:21 PM

That's exactly what I was thinking! I can't even. I think it's amazing that they're doing a duet together! It brings me back to Tim McGraw the song when he said that :')

^^ Made by moi

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Yeah I heard about this and I'm so excited!!!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:29 PM

When does the cd come out?

- credit LongLiveTay13

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:30 PM

This is so cool!!! I cannot wait to hear it!!

RE: Duet With Tim McGraw

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Great, I'm excited :)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:33 AM

TaylorFan97 wrote:

- credit LongLiveTay13

February 5th.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:34 AM

lovelovelovetaylor wrote:
    TaylorFan97 wrote:

- credit LongLiveTay13

February 5th.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Thanks! I wanna Gonna ask that! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:44 AM

So excited! :D

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:46 AM

So looking forward to this!! :D

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:51 AM

I'm more excited now to hear that song! I'm sure it will be amazing :3

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:06 AM

Im so exited, cause I mean Tim McGraw.. I know it will be amazing! ;)

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 6:22 AM

its so cool and so exited

1. Moderator

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:20 AM

My reaction to finding this out when it was announced was similar to Kristen Bells reaction to when her boyfriend suprised her on her birthday with a sloth.

I'm THAT excited.

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I'm so excited to hear this song! :D

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM

TSlovelovelove13 wrote:
    So I'm sure you have all heard about Taylor's duet with Tim on his new album! Today I saw that the song is about a guy who is driving around to try to forget about a girl that he left when a SONG COMES ON THE RADIO AND REMINDS HIM OF HER. The song Taylor wrote "Tim McGraw" is about hoping this guy will think about her with the lyrics "someday I hope you turn your RADIO on and IT TAKES YOU BACK TO THAT PLACE."

So IF this is true, does this song not sound like the guy's response to Tim McGraw?! I hope that is what the song is like because it is so cool! :D Again, I just heard that was what the song was about. I dont know for sure :p
    Fearless on 6.12.09, Saw Sparks Fly 6.30.11, Enchanted on 11.17.11 with pit
    Follow me on twitter: @HayesNation
    Swiftie Since 2006

Credit:Bluebell

OMGOSH I hope the 'what the sonng is about' thing is true because I WOULD BE SO HAPPY!!!! Imagine: On tour she plays Tim McGraw then after that Tim McGraw comes on and they sing that song........ I would pass out from excitement screams.

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.