Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What did Taylor teach you?

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Taylor Swift's music is full of life lessons.
What is the most important thing you've ever learned from her?
For me it was to always love yourself, even if you feel like nobody else does.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What did Taylor teach you?

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Never let a boy treat you bad!

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

RE: What did Taylor teach you?

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Never bottle up your emotions, and try to express them the best you can.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Be fearless when you have fears

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:35 AM

A lot of things!

- We should not fall in love, because everything that falls gets broken
    - If you're Lucky enough to be different, don't ever change
    - If you have a family who loved you, you can do everything

and much, much more!
    And we were dancing, dancing like we're made of starlight

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:47 AM

She taught me that i shouldn't let anyone control me - boys of friends. She's taught me so much - to be fearless, to speak now and to cherish everything whilst i've got it.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:59 AM

She taught me to speak for myself and not be afraid of saying what I want to say. She taught me to be fearless, to love without caution and rules, and to appreciate everything around me. I think she is such a rare spirit. She taught me about dreaming, and not be afraid of those dreams but to do all that I can to achieve them. I think most importantly, she taught me that I don't need 420948209 friends, because you can't always rely on people, but you can rely on yourself, you can rely on your family and you can rely on music. Even when it feels like the world turns it back on you, you have those things. There is nothing better than turning on the perfect, change your mood, make you feel better song.
    XOXO,
    Ally

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM

To just be myself and love who I am.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I'm proud of myself thanks to Taylor. When "Fifteen" was released I was about 11 or 12 and I started thinking about how I could feel if I do bad things on my "teen life" and then I'd may regret. So I started taking Taylor's (and Abigail's) advices and until today (I'm 16 nearly 17) I haven't done anything I wasn't 100% sure, or I'd thought it could end in a regret. SO, Tay has taught me to be cautious.

PS: Sorry for the bad grammar I'm from Spain.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:50 PM

She taught me to be fearless, that is okay to be different from the others, that love is everything,and that you can a little bit of colour in black situations.
    In a summary she taught me how to live.

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:09 PM

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:36 PM

It's okay to not go with the flow and to love yourself for who you are :)

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:34 AM

She didn't really taught me somethig but her music helped me to escape to a better world when everything went wrong in my life and I'll never be grateful enough for that

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:36 AM

To never EVER let people be MEAN

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:11 AM

She taught me to just be my self :')
    and we must appreciate everyone

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:08 AM

To Speak Now and be myself

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Speak for yourself never let a boy treat you wrong and to be fearless
    she taught me so much

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Just be yourself there is no one better and be fearless

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.