1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RED era finally clicks

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM

So, I am sitting here listening to The Moment I Knew, browsing TC, and looking at the TS store.
I am starting to feel like RED is finally fitting in with her other albums, at least, in my mind.

When I first heard Speak Now, it took a little while for the new songs to fit in with the rest of Taylor's music, but it did.

RED is finally fitting in. Though Taylor has straight hair and wears a lot of red and has new singers, it just seems to fit in my mind. The RED tour coming up also helps.

Has the RED "clicked" for you yet, or are you still not accepting it? Thoughts? : D

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: RED era finally clicks

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I'm 100% accepting it, I am loving being RED

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM

That's great for you :)
    For me, it clicked straight away. That is just me though :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:54 AM

For me, I was in the Red Era the moment it came out...But I totally understand the feeling!

(me, R4B, withsomeindierecord)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:37 AM

for me, it clicked straight away:) i totally love red
    chloe.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:50 AM

PLEASE VOTE for Taylor. She's losing! We have to get her ALL THE WAY! [url=http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/]http://tasteofcountry.com/taylor-swift-brantley-gilbert-scotty-mccreery-taste-of-country-bowl-semi-finals/
    Thanks! Go back and vote EVERY HOUR! Don't get complacent!

^Credit to TFIWSROLYAT (tumblr).

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Same here, it took awhile to for it to click but Red is now! It took longer for me to accept Red then it did for Speak Now, but I think it clicks perfectly now! :)

I Spoke Now on July 14th, 2011 and June 14th, 2013 will come back to me in burning RED

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Primafacie wrote:
    I'm 100% accepting it, I am loving being RED

Same ♥

Swiftie forever and always.

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:29 AM

At first when Red came out I wasn't too sure about it, but about 2 months ago I started to adore every song and listen to it every day! :)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM

When Red came out I never stopped listening to it. She has changed like her hair style and her clothing and the way her music works but I still will always love her. She never really did Feat. On her albums but I love Ed anyway! I just love Red and Fearless. SO OFF TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Yes I agree. It finally clicks

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 2:18 PM

It's strange because Taylor and I are the same age and I feel as though we have grown up in a way together. I relate to each album in a different way, but I can relate to Red on a different level. It really shows her growth and change. Being a young adult is so different and confusing and awesome all at the same time and being in love on top of that, well that is a whirlwind of emotions. It awesome to have this album to convey some of those things for me. I think the Red album really helps non-swifties appreciate Taylor as well. You cannot deny the talent and range shows. I am just so proud to be a Swiftie. :-)
    XOXO,
    Ally

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:02 PM

As soon as I heard it whole album it clicked :)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM

At first, with the release of WANEGBT, it most definitely did not fit. But once I heard all of the songs, click!

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I loved Red when it came out, but I didn't really see it fitting with her other albums. It was when I got obsessed with I Almost Do I suddenly felt it was part of her other albums. I'm glad I'm not the only one

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Not surprisingly, I loved Red before it even came out. However, the era officially clicked the moment I heard "I Almost Do." That was the moment that I said, "Okay. Red can finally compete with Speak Now, Fearless, and Taylor Swift on the list of my favorite albums." I knew it would get there anyway. Thankfully, "I Almost Do" made that moment come pretty quickly. :)

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:26 PM

at first it took me a while to get use to it (im being honest). it was so different to me but that doesnt mean i didnt like it. its barely starting to click little by little, the more i listen to RED the more songs i like. Maybe by the time i go to her concert (if i go ) i will totally be 200% RED.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 8:57 PM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    That's great for you :)
    For me, it clicked straight away. That is just me though :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

No it's not just you, it clicked right away for me too.

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:04 PM

I loved it when I first heard it but wasn't used to it, now I think it finally clicked with everything! :)

credit to swiftconnection for my gif, thank you!

GO TEAM LOUIS!!!!!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:38 PM

FearlessAlly wrote:
    It's strange because Taylor and I are the same age and I feel as though we have grown up in a way together. I relate to each album in a different way, but I can relate to Red on a different level. It really shows her growth and change. Being a young adult is so different and confusing and awesome all at the same time and being in love on top of that, well that is a whirlwind of emotions. It awesome to have this album to convey some of those things for me. I think the Red album really helps non-swifties appreciate Taylor as well. You cannot deny the talent and range shows. I am just so proud to be a Swiftie. :-)
    XOXO,
    Ally

THIS

although I will admit at first... it took me a while to really get into this album!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:42 PM

when it first came out, i loved some songs instantly but some took time..but now i love all her songs

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Ya it took a bit. Like the first time i ran through Red i was like "ooh this is nice" and then IKYWT came on and when it dropped i got really confused as to why she had dubstep. But now its all amazing and fits in great to whatever mood im in.