1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mine or Stay stay stay

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Hi!!!!!

I know this is almost an impossible decision to make but which is better???

Mine
vs
Stay STay Stay

For me it is Mine but Stay Stay Stay is only 0.13% away.

Plz comment
Taylorfan112

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Mine or Stay stay stay

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I love both of them!! But I think I prefer Mine, I love that song a lot:) but Taylor's songs are always amazing

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM

EnChAnTeD3 wrote:
    I love both of them!! But I think I prefer Mine, I love that song a lot:) but Taylor's songs are always amazing

Same here

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I think Mine but anyway I love both

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Stay Stay Stay! :3

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Stay Stay Stay

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I do like Mine but for me it has to be Stay Stay Stay
    http://i47.tinypic.com/vnktco.gif

http://i673[/signature]

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Mine.

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Mine!!! :)

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:15 PM

If you look up the instrumental music for Red, you can sing Mine to it :)
    Same with Speak now and You belong with me
    "Time won't fly - it's like I'm paralyzed by it. I'd like to by my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it." --TS

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Mine.

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Mine :Dbut I love them both

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Mine!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Mine
    Swiftie Forever!!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:34 PM

both
    Taylor Swift

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Mine!
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Please check this link out: http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2048761

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:47 PM

I used to love Mine so much but after a while it got kind of...annoying. Mine though.

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:08 AM

They're both cute, but I love Stay Stay Stay a lot.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:18 AM

I love them both, but Stay Stay Stay!

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:03 AM

Stay Stay Stay!
    TAYLOR SWIFT

Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Mine. Stay Stay Stay isn't one of my favorites.

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses