1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Track Listing vs. Track Listing

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:28 PM

So, in this survey-type-thinger (awesome word, right? =P), I'll put the songs on Taylor's STANDARD album (so no Fearless Platinum, Speak Now Deluxe, or Red Deluxe) with the same track listings, and you can list your favorites. Here we go:

TRACK ONES: Tim McGraw VS. Fearless VS. Mine VS. State of Grace

TRACK TWOS: Picture to Burn VS. Fifteen VS. Sparks Fly VS. Red

TRACK THREES: Teardrops on My Guitar VS. Love Story VS. Back To December VS. Treacherous

TRACK FOURS: A Place In This World VS. Hey Stephen VS. Speak Now VS. I Knew You Were Trouble

TRACK FIVES: Cold As You VS. White Horse VS. Dear John VS. All Too Well

TRACK SIXES: The Outside VS. You Belong With Me VS. Mean VS. 22

TRACK SEVENS: Tied Together With A Smile VS. Tell Me Why VS. The Story Of Us VS. I Almost Do

TRACK EIGHTS: Stay Beautiful VS. You're Not Sorry VS. Never Grow Up VS. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

TRACK NINES: Should've Said No VS. The Way I Loved You VS. Enchanted VS. Stay Stay Stay

TRACK TENS: Mary's Song (Oh My My My) VS. Forever & Always VS. Better Than Revenge VS. The Last Time

TRACK ELEVENS: Our Song VS. The Best Day VS. Innocent VS. Holy Ground

TRACK TWELVES: I'm Only Me When I'm With You VS. Change VS. Haunted VS. Sad Beautiful Tragic

TRACK THIRTEENS: Invisible VS. Breathe VS. Last Kiss VS. The Lucky One

(AT THIS POINT, FEARLESS RAN OUT OF SONGS FOR THE STANDARD EDITION SO I LOOPED AROUND TO THE BEGINNING OF PLATINUM

TRACK FOURTEENS: A Perfectly Good Heart VS. Jump Then Fall VS. Long Live VS. Everything Has Changed

SPEAK NOW RAN OUT TOO, SO IT WAS THE DELUXE'S TURN. I DON'T HAVE THE DELUXE SO I JUST GUESSED FOR THE FIRST TRACK

TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Untouchable VS. If This Was a Movie VS. Starlight

HER DEBUT RAN OUT (UGH!!!) SO I TOOK A SONG FROM BEAUTIFUL EYES

TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Beautiful Eyes VS. Forever & Always (Piano Version) VS. Superman VS. Begin Again

Have fun! :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Track Listing vs. Track Listing

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:43 AM

I don't have the time :/

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 3:50 AM

TRACK THREES: Teardrops on My Guitar VS. Love Story VS. Back To December VS. Treacherous

TRACK FOURS: A Place In This World VS. Hey Stephen VS. Speak Now VS. I Knew You Were Trouble

TRACK SEVENS: Tied Together With A Smile VS. Tell Me Why VS. The Story Of Us VS. I Almost Do

TRACK EIGHTS: Stay Beautiful VS. You're Not Sorry VS. Never Grow Up VS. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

TRACK NINES: Should've Said No VS. The Way I Loved You VS. Enchanted VS. Stay Stay Stay

TRACK TENS: Mary's Song (Oh My My My) VS. Forever & Always VS. Better Than Revenge VS. The Last Time

TRACK TWELVES: I'm Only Me When I'm With You VS. Change VS. Haunted VS. Sad Beautiful Tragic

TRACK THIRTEENS: Invisible VS. Breathe VS. Last Kiss VS. The Lucky One(cant choose)

TRACK FOURTEENS: A Perfectly Good Heart VS. Jump Then Fall VS. Long Live VS. Everything Has Changed(cant choose)

TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Untouchable VS. If This Was a Movie VS. Starlight

TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Beautiful Eyes VS. Forever & Always (Piano Version) VS. Superman VS. Begin Again

https://www.facebook.com/KatieThing
    ^^^^^ my music page on facebook =)

"I didn't say half the things I wanted to"

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 4:29 AM

TRACK FOURTEENS: A Perfectly Good Heart VS. Jump Then Fall VS. Long Live VS. Everything Has Changed

That was difficult, and there was a few ones where I couldn't pick just one! Sorry I'm not sorry :3

Credits to: Stay Stay Stay Graphic Shoppe

RE: Track Listing vs. Track Listing

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 5:01 AM

TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Untouchable VS. if Ths Was a Movie VS. Starlight

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:25 PM

TRACK ONES: Fearless
    TRACK TWOS: Red or Picture to Burn (can't choose)
    TRACK THREES: Love Story
    TRACK FOURS: I Knew You Were Trouble or Speak Now (can't choose)
    TRACK FIVES: Dear John
    TRACK SIXES: 22
    TRACK SEVENS: The Story Of Us
    TRACK EIGHTS: Stay Beautiful
    TRACK NINES: Stay Stay Stay
    TRACK TENS: Forever & Always or Better Than Revenge (can't choose)
    TRACK ELEVENS: Our Song or The Best Day (can't choose)
    TRACK TWELVES: Haunted
    TRACK THIRTEENS: Last Kiss or The Lucky One (can't choose)
    TRACK FOURTEENS: Long Live
    TRACK FIFTEENS: Starlight
    TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC: Begin Again

Ok. That was really hard, because I love all of Taylor's songs. So on 5 of them I chose two songs. It was fun though.

Stay FEARLESS, remember to SPEAK NOW, turn RED, and Stay Stay Stay an Enchanted, rain dancing SWIFTY! Stay Beautiful!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:41 PM

TRACK ELEVENS: Our Song VS.The Best Day VS. Innocent VS. Holy Ground

TRACK THIRTEENS: Invisible VS. Jump Then Fall VS. Last Kiss VS. The Lucky One

TRACK FOURTEENS: A Perfectly Good Heart VS. Untouchable VS. Long Live VS. Everything Has Changed

TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Forever & Always (Piano Version) VS. If This Was a Movie VS. Starlight

TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Beautiful Eyes VS. Come In With The Rain VS. Superman VS. Begin Again

^Primafacie

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Love this idea!

TRACK ONES: State of Grace/Tim McGraw
    TRACK TWOS: Picture to Burn
    TRACK FOURS: I Knew You Were Trouble
    TRACK FIVES: All Too Well
    TRACK SIXES: Mean
    TRACK SEVENS: Tied Together With A Smile
    TRACK EIGHTS: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
    TRACK NINES: Should've Said No/Enchanted
    TRACK TENS: Better Than Revenge
    TRACK ELEVENS: Innocent/Holy Ground
    TRACK TWELVES: Change
    TRACK THIRTEENS: The Lucky One
    TRACK FIFTEENS: If This Was a Movie
    TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Come In With The Rain

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 8:09 PM

TRACK THIRTEENS: Invisible VS. Jump Then Fall VS. Last Kiss VS. The Lucky One (I legit couldn't decide for this one so I just picked the one I most recently listen to ;))

TRACK FOURTEENS: A Perfectly Good Heart VS. Untouchable VS. Long Live VS. Everything Has Changed

TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Forever & Always (Piano Version) VS. If This Was a Movie VS. Starlight

TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Beautiful Eyes VS. Come In With The Rain VS. Superman VS. Begin Again

This was not easy...

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 12:59 AM

1. Tim McGraw vs Fearless vs Mine vs State of Grace

2. Picture to Burn vs Fifteen vs Sparks Fly vs Red

3. Teardrops on my Guitar vs Love Story vs Back to December vs Treacherous OMG THIS IS SO HARD. THEY'RE ALL SOME OF MY FAVOURITES

4. A Place in this World vs Hey Stephen vs Speak Now vs I Knew You Were Trouble

5. Cold As You vs White Horse vs Dear John vs All Too Well OMG ANOTHER REALLY TOUGH ONE.

6. The Outside vs You Belong With Me vs Mean vs 22

7. Tied Together With a Smile vs Tell Me Why vs The Story of Us vs I Almost Do

8. Stay Beautiful vs You're Not Sorry vs Never Grow Up vs We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together OOOH THATS A TOUGHIE AGAIN

9. Should've Said No vs The Way I Loved You vs Enchanted vs Stay Stay Stay OMG ANOTHER HARD ONE.

10. Mary's Song vs Forever & Always vs Better Than Revenge vs The Last Time OMG OMG I LEGIT DONT KNOW. THEY'RE ALL SOME FAVOURITES. I SERIOUSLY CANNOT CHOOSE. ALL OF THEM. I LOVE THEM ALL.

11. Our Song vs The Best Day vs Innocent vs Holy Ground

12. I'm Only Me When I'm With You vs Change vs Haunted vs Sad Beautiful Tragic

13. Invisible vs Breathe vs Last Kiss vs The Lucky One ANOTHER TOUGH ONE...

14. A Perfectly Good Heart vs Jump Then Fall vs Long Live vs Everything Has Changed

15. Teardrops on my Guitar (Pop Version) vs Untouchable vs If This Was A Movie vs Starlight

16. Beautiful Eyes vs Forever & Always (Piano Version) vs Superman vs Begin Again

That was fun...and tough!! Thanks for making it

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:19 PM

TRACK ONES: Tim McGraw

TRACK TWOS: Fifteen

TRACK THREES: Teardrops on My Guitar

TRACK FIVES: All Too Well

TRACK SIXES: Mean

TRACK SEVENS: Tied Together With A Smile

TRACK EIGHTS: You're Not Sorry

TRACK NINES: Should've Said No

TRACK TENS: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

TRACK ELEVENS: Our Song

TRACK TWELVES: I'm Only Me When I'm With You

TRACK THIRTEENS: Last Kiss

TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC: Begin Again

*signature made by glitterandsparklydresses

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM

TRACK ONES: State Of Grace
    TRACK TWOS: Sparks Fly
    TRACM FOURS: I Knew You Were Trouble
    TRACK FIVES: Cold As You
    TRACK SIXES: You Belong With Me
    TRACK SEVENS: I Almost Do
    TRACK EIGHTS: You're Not Sorry
    TRACK NINES: The Way I Loved You
    TRACK TENS: Forever & Always
    TRACK ELEVENS: OUR SONG
    TRACK TWELVES: Change
    TRACK THIRTEENS: Invisible
    TRACK FOURTEEN: Untouchable
    TRACK FIFTEEN: Starlight
    TRACK SIXTEEN: Superman

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:30 AM

TRACK ONES: State of Grace

TRACK TWOS: Picture to Burn

TRACK THREES:nBack To December

TRACK FIVES: White Horse

TRACK SIXES: 22

TRACK SEVENS The Story Of Us

TRACK EIGHTS: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

TRACK NINES: Enchanted

TRACK TENS: Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

TRACK ELEVENS: Our Song

TRACK TWELVES: Haunted

TRACK THIRTEENS: Last Kiss

TRACK FOURTEENS: Everything Has Changed

TRACK SIXTEENS: Begin Again

Be yourself.
    Never change.
    Paint the world Red.
    Be Fearless.
    Be a swiftie.
    Speak now!

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:41 AM

MakingUpForLostTime wrote:
    So, in this survey-type-thinger (awesome word, right? =P), I'll put the songs on Taylor's STANDARD album (so no Fearless Platinum, Speak Now Deluxe, or Red Deluxe) with the same track listings, and you can list your favorites. Here we go:

(AT THIS POINT, FEARLESS RAN OUT OF SONGS FOR THE STANDARD EDITION SO I LOOPED AROUND TO THE BEGINNING OF PLATINUM

SPEAK NOW RAN OUT TOO, SO IT WAS THE DELUXE'S TURN. I DON'T HAVE THE DELUXE SO I JUST GUESSED FOR THE FIRST TRACK

I say

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Results:
    Taylor Swift- 3
    Fearless- 8
    Speak Now- 2
    Red- 3
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:56 PM

TRACK THREES: Teardrops on My Guitar VS. Love Story VS. Back To December VS. Treacherous -- (This was BY FAR the hardest one, and I narrowed it down to Teardrops on My Guitar and Love Story, but I can't narrow it down further than that. I absolutely cannot choose. I love them both so much omg.)

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:57 PM

Cool!

I say

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Did anybody else notice this? Breathe is not track 13. Change is.

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:02 PM

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 6:16 PM

TRACK SIXES: The Outside VS. You Belong With Me VS. Mean VS. 22 this one is impossible! cant choose! YBWM mean and 22 are 3 of my all time favorites!

Show Signature

TAYLOR SWIFT TO MONTREAL #REDtour