1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Track Listing vs. Track Listing

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:28 PM

So, in this survey-type-thinger (awesome word, right? =P), I'll put the songs on Taylor's STANDARD album (so no Fearless Platinum, Speak Now Deluxe, or Red Deluxe) with the same track listings, and you can list your favorites. Here we go:

TRACK ONES: Tim McGraw VS. Fearless VS. Mine VS. State of Grace

TRACK TWOS: Picture to Burn VS. Fifteen VS. Sparks Fly VS. Red

TRACK THREES: Teardrops on My Guitar VS. Love Story VS. Back To December VS. Treacherous

TRACK FOURS: A Place In This World VS. Hey Stephen VS. Speak Now VS. I Knew You Were Trouble

TRACK FIVES: Cold As You VS. White Horse VS. Dear John VS. All Too Well

TRACK SIXES: The Outside VS. You Belong With Me VS. Mean VS. 22

TRACK SEVENS: Tied Together With A Smile VS. Tell Me Why VS. The Story Of Us VS. I Almost Do

TRACK EIGHTS: Stay Beautiful VS. You're Not Sorry VS. Never Grow Up VS. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

TRACK NINES: Should've Said No VS. The Way I Loved You VS. Enchanted VS. Stay Stay Stay

TRACK TENS: Mary's Song (Oh My My My) VS. Forever & Always VS. Better Than Revenge VS. The Last Time

TRACK ELEVENS: Our Song VS. The Best Day VS. Innocent VS. Holy Ground

TRACK TWELVES: I'm Only Me When I'm With You VS. Change VS. Haunted VS. Sad Beautiful Tragic

TRACK THIRTEENS: Invisible VS. Breathe VS. Last Kiss VS. The Lucky One

(AT THIS POINT, FEARLESS RAN OUT OF SONGS FOR THE STANDARD EDITION SO I LOOPED AROUND TO THE BEGINNING OF PLATINUM

TRACK FOURTEENS: A Perfectly Good Heart VS. Jump Then Fall VS. Long Live VS. Everything Has Changed

SPEAK NOW RAN OUT TOO, SO IT WAS THE DELUXE'S TURN. I DON'T HAVE THE DELUXE SO I JUST GUESSED FOR THE FIRST TRACK

TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Untouchable VS. If This Was a Movie VS. Starlight

HER DEBUT RAN OUT (UGH!!!) SO I TOOK A SONG FROM BEAUTIFUL EYES

TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Beautiful Eyes VS. Forever & Always (Piano Version) VS. Superman VS. Begin Again

Have fun! :)

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Track Listing vs. Track Listing

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM

BUMPZIES!

I say

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:07 PM

TRACK THREES: Teardrops on My Guitar VS. Love Story VS. Back To December VS. Treacherous

TRACK FOURS: A Place In This World VS. Hey Stephen VS. Speak Now VS. I Knew You Were Trouble

TRACK SEVENS: Tied Together With A Smile VS. Tell Me Why VS. The Story Of Us VS. I Almost Do

TRACK EIGHTS: Stay Beautiful VS. You're Not Sorry VS. Never Grow Up VS. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

TRACK NINES: Should've Said No VS. The Way I Loved You VS. Enchanted VS. Stay Stay Stay

TRACK TENS: Mary's Song (Oh My My My) VS. Forever & Always VS. Better Than Revenge VS. The Last Time

TRACK TWELVES: I'm Only Me When I'm With You VS. Change VS. Haunted VS. Sad Beautiful Tragic

(AT THIS POINT, FEARLESS RAN OUT OF SONGS FOR THE STANDARD EDITION SO I LOOPED AROUND TO THE BEGINNING OF PLATINUM

TRACK THIRTEENS: Invisible VS. Jump Then Fall VS. Last Kiss VS. The Lucky One

TRACK FOURTEENS: A Perfectly Good Heart VS. Untouchable VS. Long Live VS. Everything Has Changed

SPEAK NOW RAN OUT TOO, SO IT WAS THE DELUXE'S TURN. I DON'T HAVE THE DELUXE SO I JUST GUESSED FOR THE FIRST TRACK

TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Forever & Always (Piano Version) VS. If This Was a Movie VS. Starlight

TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Beautiful Eyes VS. Come In With The Rain VS. Superman VS. Begin Again

^
    All made by me :)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:15 PM

TRACK FOURTEENS: A Perfectly Good Heart VS. Untouchable VS. Long Live VS. Everything Has Changed
    TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Forever & Always (Piano Version) VS. If This Was a Movie VS. Starlight
    TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Beautiful Eyes VS. Come In With The Rain VS. Superman VS. Begin Again

:D

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:15 PM

^Cool! I'll post mine in just a sec! :)

I say

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 5:19 PM

TRACK THIRTEENS: Invisible VS. Jump Then Fall VS. Last Kiss VS. The Lucky One (I legit couldn't decide for this one so I just picked the one I most recently listen to ;))

TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Beautiful Eyes VS. Come In With The Rain VS. Superman VS. Begin Again (MMF I CAN'T CHOOSE EITHER)

I say

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Sorry if I ruin the fun, but you skipped Breathe from Fearless :/
    Everything Has Changed Since I Discovered Taylor.

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Oh my god what this is so hard!! Ugh...

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:13 PM

SingingInTheCar wrote:
    So, in this survey-type-thinger (awesome word, right? =P), I'll put the songs on Taylor's STANDARD album (so no Fearless Platinum, Speak Now Deluxe, or Red Deluxe) with the same track listings, and you can list your favorites. Here we go:

Have fun! :)

I say

Few were difficult, like Beautiful Eyes vs Begin Again. But I found it interesting that Track 6 had 2 of my Top 3 all time favorite Taylor Swift songs (Mean and The Outside) as well as my least favorite (22) nice fun fact there.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I'll try :)

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:50 AM

I really like this idea! but it would be more awesome if you compared all the deluxe cds. and the ep's like beatiful eyes and sound of the season. and don't mind when there are less tracks on the ending.

TRACK ONES: Tim McGraw VS. Fearless VS. Mine VS. State of Grace (was hard)

TRACK FIVES: Cold As You VS. White Horse VS. Dear John VS. All Too Well (first i had them all four. but that sin't fair, I could do that with all of them)

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:02 PM

LightDark13 wrote:
    Sorry if I ruin the fun, but you skipped Breathe from Fearless :/
    Everything Has Changed Since I Discovered Taylor.

Oh my God, I'm a 100% idiot. You can all yell at me now 0.0

That's one of my favorite Taylor songs too, legit. Ugh, I have to go re-evaluate my life...

Anyway, thanks so much for pointing that out! :)

I say

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:06 PM

^Made by Me!! :)

^Also by Me!! :)

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:35 AM

ONE: Do I really have to choose between Fearless and Mine? They are like my all time favorite by her!

TWO: Sparks Fly

THREE: Love Story

FOUR: I Knew You Were Trouble

FIVE: All To Well

SIX: You Belong With Me

SEVEN: I Almost Do

EIGHT: You're Not Sorry

NINE: Enchanted

TEN: I don't like any of them really.. but Forever & Always if I have to choose.

ELEVEN: The Best Day

TWELVE: Change, Haunted

THIRTEEN: The Lucky One, Breathe

FOURTEEN: Jump Then Fall

FIFTEEN: Untouchable

SIXTEEN: not a fan of any ;/ I Like Ours and The Moment I Knew but they're not in here haha.

"When it's real, you can't walk away"
    3.8.11 - 3.9.11 - 11.22.11 - best days of my life!

cred to: ShiningLikeFireworks13

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:53 AM

TRACK ONES: Mine
    TRACK TWOS: Sparks Fly
    TRACK THREES: Back to December
    TRACK FOURS: Speak Now
    TRACK FIVES: White Horse
    TRACK SIXES: You Belong With Me
    TRACK SEVENS: The Story of Us
    TRACK EIGHTS: Never Grow Up
    TRACK NINES: Enchanted
    TRACK TENS: Better than Revenge
    TRACK ELEVENS: The Best Day
    TRACK TWELVES: Change
    TRACK THIRTEENS: Breathe
    TRACK FOURTEENS: Jump then Fall
    TRACK FIFTEENS: If this was a Movie
    TRACK SIXTEENS: Superman

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Awesome thread!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 7:55 AM

I'm a Sheerio & a Swiftie lover. -Thanks for viewing my signature. You're awesome!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:03 AM

TRACK FOURTEENS: A Perfectly Good Heart VS. Jump Then Fall VS. Long Live VS. Everything Has Changed

TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Untouchable VS. If This Was a Movie VS. Starlight

TRACK SIXTEENS + MISC.: Beautiful Eyes VS. Forever & Always (Piano Version) VS. Superman VS. Begin Again

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 8:10 AM

TRACK FIVES: Cold As You VS. White Horse VS. Dear John VS. All Too Well (I can't choose which one I like better!)

for half of these I couldn't choose a favorite sorry!

made by me :) ^

^made by mollyswift13!!

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:09 AM

TRACK FIFTEENS: Teardrops on My Guitar (Pop Version) VS. Untouchable[/b VS. If This Was a Movie VS. Starlight