Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Come Back Be Here, Girl At Home, or The Moment I Knew

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:54 PM

COME BACK BE HERE !!!

the line where she goes.....
    "if i had known what i know now, i never would've played so non-chalence. Taxi-cabs and busy streets that never bring you back to me"

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:57 PM

The moment I knew

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I'd like to see all of them live. :)

Thanks allyouareismean!!! :D I'm certainly Wonderstruck! Thanks to swiftswimmer for the amazing avatar![colo

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:59 PM

The Moment I Knew...it's so relatable

RE: Come Back Be Here, Girl At Home, or The Moment I Knew

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:41 PM

hands down, "Come Back Be Here" is the best taylor swift song ever :)
    i love the part that goes "new york, be here.... but you're in london and i break down 'cause it's not fair that you're not around" i like it bcuz i recently moved, and so i have a lot of ppl i miss and it makes me think of that :)
    Stay Strong,
    Kristen

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:19 PM

ALL

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:32 PM

The Moment I Knew and Come Back..Be Here! It's impossible to pick just one favourite!!!!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Outbackswiftie13 wrote:
    The Moment I Knew and Come Back..Be Here! It's impossible to pick just one favourite!!!!

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

EXACTLY what i was gonna write. ;)

You're lucky enough to be different, never change. ~Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Come Back... Be Here :)

It's one of my favourite songs.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I love come back be here and girl at home....

You said it In a simple way 4 am the second day how strange that I don't know you at all
    Stumbled through the long goodbye one least kiss then catch your flight, right when I was just about to fall

And

And it would be a fine proposition if i hadn't once been just like her

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Come Back...Be Here!!!
    It's one of my fave songs

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:55 PM

The Moment I Knew!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:39 PM

the moment i knew! it's so heartbreaking but it's beautifully written

Fearless: April 11,2010
    Speak Now: September 10, 2011

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Honestly The Moment I knew

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I love them all. But probably Girl At Home!

^ made by tanyaxoh & me :3

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Come Back be here! But I do love the other two as well! :) xx

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:17 AM

The Moment I knew!
    I was enchanted to meet you March 6th, 2012.

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:19 AM

The last song you wrote.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Come Back, Be Here

1. Moderator

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:27 AM

This is nearly impossible to choose, but I'll say Come Back, Be Here.

Thanks to Kerri for the sig!!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.