1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

How many times have you played...?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:09 AM

These are screenshots from my iTunes account. Bear in mind that I only imported the CDs to it a month ago! Post screenshots of your Taylor CDs on iTunes to show how many times YOU'VE played them, or just simply say roughly how many times you think you've played your favourite Taylor song.

Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: How many times have you played...?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:15 AM

bump
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Great idea! Awesome, maybe you'll get even more plays soon?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 10:18 AM

i just redid my itunes library so im not really sure about that but Taylors live Bette Davis Eyes cover is one of my top played songs on spotify :D
    i used to beTeamT-Swizzle13

[url=http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/LynneC63/tumblr_lurse7KNr11r4mysao1_500_z]http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t404/LynneC63/tumblr_lurse7KNr11r4mysao1_500_z[/url][/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Cool OK!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Wow I've just noticed Long Live has 59 lol!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I got a new laptop so my iTunes isn't right but i'm 100% confident that Mine is my top played then Crazier and then Long Live. I'm not sure about the rest of Taylor's songs :P

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Cool! I am playing The Story Of Us on repeat right now and have been for the last hour lol!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:09 PM

The Story Of Us has been played 213 times.. I love that song!! I've been listening to it on repeat for the past 2 days :)
    [/signature]

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Red has 232 plays

wordpress.com

polyvore.com

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/2012/1

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I've played all my ones on Taylor Swift over 540 times, Sounds Of The Season over 70 times, Beautiful Eyes over 70 times, Fearless over 220 times, Fearless [Platinum Edition] over 600 times, Speak Now over 620 times, Speak Now World Tour over 60 times, Red over 60 times :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I've played Haunted Acoustic over 600 times but it got deleted for some reason so it's not that many anymore but it used to be and I Knew You Trouble I've almost played 100 times. I know it's a lot.

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I know that 'Til Brad Pitt Comes Along has over 1,000 plays and is my most listened to song :)

Graphic made by me and TaylorFanDenmark :)

Want to read an extract from my diary?http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2280602#post_18534653

RE: How many times have you played...?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Idk probably 50+