Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor Songs on the Guitar

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Do you guys know any Taylor Swift songs on the guitar? Fifteen, 22, IKYWT, etc? If you do tell me so that I can learn some new songs and so that other people can too! I'll share some I know as well. I really want to learn how to play Jump than Fall

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor Songs on the Guitar

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Ok I'll start!
    Our Song :
    D chord (strum goes - D D D DU on each chord)
    Then go to Em
    Then go to G
    Then go to A

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:43 PM

aww:(

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:47 PM

For Jump them fall I play this for the chorus:
    :)
    D
    Whoa I'm feeling you baby

A
    Don't be afraid to

Em
    Jump then fall

G A
    Jump then fall into me(strum)

D
    Be there never gonna leave you

A Em
    See that you wanma be with me too

G A (Hold) D
    So imma stay through it all so jump then fall.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Ok thanks! ^

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:38 AM

others?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Love Story. These chords work... they are not the correct ones but they definitely work!
    For each line go D A Em G
    So like:

D- We were both young, when I first saw you
    A- I close my eyes and the flashback starts

etc.

Then on the chorus it goes faster so:

D- Cos you were Romeo
    A- You were throwing pebbles
    Em- And my daddy said
    G- Stay away from Juliet

etc!

PM me if you have any questions about it!
    Please enter my songwriting contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh and...

By Kelsey_Swift

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Fifteen

Verses: G Csus2 Em Csus2
    Chorus: G Em D Csus2
    Bridge: Csus2 Em D G Em Csus2 D

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Csus2? What's that? Sorry I've probably played it a bunch of times but I don't know the names of the complex cords!

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:26 PM

anyone got any others?

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM

I know almost all of them...haha. IKYWT is capo on the 4th fret:

Verse: D A Bm G
    Chorus: Bm G A D A
    Bridge: G Bm G A D

on the chorus, the A D A is only 2 beats per chord

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:34 PM

WOW thank you! Yeah I know a lot but they're mostly hard to explain because they're not just easy cords

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM

We are never ever getting back together is

Cadd9, G, D, Em

Stay Stay Stay is

C, F, Am, G (the bridge is Am, F, C, G)

All too well is

C, G, Am, F

Sad Beautiful Tragic is

G, D, Am, C (bridge Am, C, G, D)

Her songs are pretty easy to memorize cause a lot of them follow the same chord patterns. Pretty much all the chords to her songs can be found at ultimate-guitar.com
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 6:02 PM

thank you!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Also if you capo at the second fret State of Grace is

D and G (except for the bridge which is D,G,Em)
    You're beautiful every little piece love

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:06 PM

ok shweet thanks!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Ultimate Guitar has every song by her :D

^Primafacie

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Ok cool! I will go there!

Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 6:14 PM

thanks for all the songs guys :) I'm so excited! x

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:51 AM

I'm replying so that I can look at this thread when i want to

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.