Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Cold As You Covered by Kelly Clarkson!!!!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I found this video that has audio of Kelly Clarkson covering Taylor's Cold As You live!!!!!! It's amazing! (Though it's not as good as the original).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrOAe1WKOX0

I take pictures and write, especially poetry. Check out my website to see it all! http://taylorbreeding.com

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Cold As You Covered by Kelly Clarkson!!!!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Wow I love Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson wish they'd do a song together! My favourite Taylor Swift song at the moment as well! Made my day :) xx
    Too Wonderstruck to Speak Now

Re: Cold As You Covered by Kelly Clarkson!!!!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:33 PM

TooWonderstrucktospeaknow wrote:
    Wow I love Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson wish they'd do a song together! My favourite Taylor Swift song at the moment as well! Made my day :) xx
    Too Wonderstruck to Speak Now

I know! I love Cold As You, and they really should duet! A song I think they should do together is a song where Kelly's trying to persuade Taylor to leave this bad relationship because Kelly was with the same boy who hurt Kelly badly. Kelly's the strong powerhouse voice because she got out and moved on while Taylor's the damaged vulnerability in the song. It would have an acoustic, soft rock and country pop sound. That's what I think would work if you put their voices together. I'm glad it made your day! :)

I take pictures and write, especially poetry. Check out my website to see it all! http://taylorbreeding.com

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Kelly Clarkson is cool
    Taylor Swift

Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 7:26 AM

cool! Kelly is my second favourite singer, after Taylor:) I love this song so much.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.