1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Favorite lines from Taylor swift song

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Hey Swifties! What are your favorite line(s) from Taylor Swift Song?
Mine is "This was the very first page, not where the story line end, my thoughts will echo your name until i see you again."
from the song ENCHANTED.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Favorite lines from Taylor swift song

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:45 AM

I have a couple favourite lines, but right now, my absolute favourite is from Treacherous,
    "I'll do anything you say, if you say it with your hands."

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:49 AM

"When you think Tim McGraw, I hope you think of me..."
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:51 AM

"And you come away with a great little story, about a mess of a dreamer, with the nerve to adore you."
    - Cold As You

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 3:53 AM

Who's Taylor Swift anyway, ew. haha always makes me giggle

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:48 AM

I have loads of them!

Right now, it'd be: "You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest" or "but you keep my old scarf from that very first week 'cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me, you can't get rid of it, cause you remember it all too well" from All Too Well. It's sooooooo hard to choose.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:20 AM

The whole place was dressed to the nines and we we're dancing. dancing like we're made of starlight and we're dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Time slows down whenever you're around

Today was a fairytale