1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Sad Beautiful Tragic?!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I love love love Sad Beautiful Tragic, but so many people dislike it. Can anyone explain it to me? Does anyone feel the same way?

-Topaz
~Swiftie#1

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Sad Beautiful Tragic?!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I like it, it's not my favorite!! I think people may not like it because it's so slow and it doesn't really pick up the beat during the song :)

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I love it! At first I always skipped it when I was listening to the RED CD, but once I really listened to it I got addicted to it. The lyrics are AMAZING!

made by moi!

[IMG

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I LOVE THAT SONG!

^ made by TanyaxOh

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I LOVE IT!!!! It's so deep and touching. It makes me wanna cry!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I think it's an interesting song because it tells a great story but it doesn't really pick up but it does keep me hooked and it was actually one of the first songs on Red I fully knew the lyrics to. xx
    Too Wonderstruck to Speak Now

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 4:59 PM

I used to hate it, but I like it a lot, now. I just.. idk I didn't like the sound quality. And how some parts it sounds like she's just moaning.. But I love it now.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 5:05 PM

It's my favorite song on the album!! I think it's so quiet and beautiful and haunting.

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM

It's my favourite song too! People probably don't like it because it's slow but the lyrics are amazing and so is the instrumentation. I also love how it's sort of a different vocal style (hopefully someone will know what I mean) but maybe some people don't like that either. The sound quality is a bit lower but that's probably because it's actually the demo (I think).
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:09 PM

it's so amazing!!!!
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM

That song is beautiful and my one of favourite

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:54 PM

In my opinion, the song is so soothing I hope that doesn't sound weird haha. And some critics have said it may be the best song she's written!
    ~FearlessSwifty

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I love it!
    The world turned RED.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:24 AM

:) That makes me feel better.

-Topaz
    ~Swiftie#1

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:28 AM

That song is simply brilliant. The sound is incredible, the lyrics one more time proved Tay's amazing writing skills. And the bridge....makes my life complete.
    "Love is a ruthless game
    Unless you play it good and right"

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I really love it :) it is so beautful and calm and when it is really quiet I like listening to it

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Its my favourite on the red album, very powerfull and pure
    Everyone I know goes away in the end
    So you could have it all, my empire of durt
    I would let you down
    I would make you hurt

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:48 AM

hi there,
    i love it- i know what you mean though it is hardly recognised like for example on youtube
    it shows her voice Simply Plainly Beautifully !!!!!!
    fanatic

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:49 AM

whatsa graphic shop???
    fanatic

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I love it just like All Too Well it makes me want to cry so much

[url=http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/jessicam]http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/jessicam[/url][/signature]

RE: Sad Beautiful Tragic?!

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 10:54 AM

i think it could be one of the best of the album:)xx