Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Order Taylor's Album Covers!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 2:36 PM

*EDIT there's been some changes :)

mine. If anyone has the same order as me -- let me know!! :)

1. Red Target Edition
2. Fearless Platinum Edition
3. Fearless
4. Beautiful Eyes
5. Fearless International Edition
6. Red
7. Taylor Swift
8. Speak Now
9. Taylor Swift Deluxe
10. Speak Now Target Edition

They are all amazing though. It's funny that my favorite is a Target edition and my least favorite is a Target edition! ;)

Post yours!
she's a lucky/The Lucky One

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Order Taylor's Album Covers!

Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM

By just the cover, I guess it would have to be:
    Speak Now
    Fearless International Edition (I'll add this because I love it)
    Speak Now Target/Deluxe Edition
    Fearless
    Beautiful Eyes (just thought I'd add this too)
    Fearless Platinum Edition
    Red
    Taylor Swift Deluxe Edition
    Red Target/Deluxe Edition
    Taylor Swift
    It's really close though because I love them all!
    ~CanadianSwiftFan

(graphic by stayingfearless13)
    I was enchanted on July 14, 2011
    "Wasn't it easier in your firefly catching days?" (Innocent)

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:22 AM

taylor Swift Deluxe

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 5:33 AM

For me it's:
    Fearless
    Speak Now
    Red
    Fearless Platinum
    Speak Now Deluxe
    Taylor Swift
    Taylor Swift Deluxe
    Red Deluxe

It's so hard, though.

Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I can't choose!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.