Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

SONGWRITERS & GRAPHIC MAKERS CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:33 PM

So, I had this idea.....

We should have a swiftie album. TC's best songwriters and graphic makers can sumbitt , songs a album covers!Then HOPEFULLY Taylor will see this!

A.

*DO NOT USE THIS IDEA PLEASE*

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: SONGWRITERS & GRAPHIC MAKERS CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:56 PM

aNYONE?

Made by the wonderful Topaz! Check out her shop!

[url=http:/

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I would love to be apart of this! So I can enter a song?

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM

FearlesslyEnchanted1327 wrote:
    I would love to be apart of this! So I can enter a song?

Sure!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Awesome! Does it have to be a specific topic?

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:15 AM

WOW!!!!! What an amazing idea!!! I would love to be a part of this! I'm a graphic maker and a songwriter, so can I submit one of each? And is it like auditions or something where not everyone gets in? And can I submit more than one song/album cover?? PM me please! :D

Me | Tanyaxoh

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:22 AM

I think it's a great idea! How would you pick the songs though? Would there be contests?
    ~I don't know why but with you I'd dance in storm in my dress FEARLESS~

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:41 AM

i thinks its a great idea! i am a songwriter.... how can i enter?

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:56 AM

I'm a songwriter too... would you only like the Text of a song or a File..?

Both would be fine, since I also play guitar..
    I was enchanted to meet you ;)

^^
    With T Swift I am Safe and Sound

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Ok, What you you do is you post a graphic or song (you can sumbitt multiple songs and graphics!).I will pick 13 songs and 2 graphics to choose from!You can sumbitt songs and graphics!

If you have any ?'s just PM me!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Ok, Swiftie I have PMed most of you about your ?'s. So , check your inboxes!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 3:36 PM

So , I got really bored!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:11 AM

Ok , Any entries for today? I will be on this afternoon so feel free to PM me!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Yup! I'm entering 2 songs soon! :) And I PMed you a question about the album cover. (Just writing my second song now.)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Ok , Any entries?

RE: SONGWRITERS & GRAPHIC MAKERS CLICK HERE!!!!!!!!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:02 PM

This is such an amazing idea i definately want to join!!!
    Made by All i know is a simple name

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Ok!!!!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 12:06 AM

1st song
    Just You and me

its all the way i met you,
    the very first sight i liked you,
    wanna tell you that,
    but i am so afraid,
    saw you in my high school days,
    just do it all....
    you sat beside me ina simple way,
    my mind blew off,
    just wanna say,

chorus
    just you and me now,
    don't let anyone come between us,
    just you and me now,
    lets go far away now...
    leave everything behind,
    lets go far away now,
    just you and me...

its all i want is need you,
    my eye got stuck into yours,
    wanna meet you everyday,
    its time to go far a way,
    saw you in my backyard yesterday,
    just say it now...
    you asked my number in a simple way,
    its all i wanna know,
    just wanna say,

chorus
    just you and me now,
    don't let anyone come in between us,
    just you and me now,
    lets go far away now,
    leave everything behind,
    lets go far away now,
    just you and me now...

changed my self for you,
    dresses in your favorite black dress
    you gifted me on my birthday,
    just you and me now...
    woah...
    its all i really,
    what i wanna change,
    look at me,
    i'll show you the way

chorus
    just you and me now,
    don't let anyone come in between us,
    just you and me now,
    lets go far away now,
    leave everything behind,
    lets go far away now,
    just you and me now...

2nd song
    Christmas days with you

its getting cold now...
    December month came...
    snow falls down, down ,down
    oh....
    sittin' in my chair,
    knitting a sweater for you...

chorus
    i wish...
    you were still here
    holding my hands
    during Christmas carols...
    oh...
    you moved on,
    a week after
    now....
    i ma alone
    i am alone
    i ma alone
    going to the flashback...
    seeing my Christmas days with you
    whoa...my Christmas days with you

you gave me roses..
    it smell so sweet...
    like of the sweet memories of ours, ours, ours
    Christmas cam, you gift me your love...
    we went to prayers together,
    holding hands together,

chorus
    i wish...
    you were still here...
    holding my hands
    during Christmas carol...
    oh...
    you moved on
    a week later
    now...
    i am alone
    i am alone
    i am alone
    going back to the flashback
    seeing my Christmas days with you...
    when snow fall...
    oh! my Christmas days with you
    my, my Christmas days with you...

this year...
    no one to gift..
    this year...
    no one to hold...
    sing Christmas carol with no one...
    so alone...
    oh...
    i wish...
    you were still here
    holding my hands...
    during Christmas carol
    oh...
    you moved on
    a week later...
    now...
    i am alone
    i am alone
    i am alone
    going to the flash back
    seeing my Christmas days with you...
    those happy days...
    when snow falls...
    Christmas days with you...
    My, my Christmas days with you.

more songs are there on my blogs!

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:10 AM

I would love to submit a song!

Please listen to it, either click on my profile or click here

Courageous

Chorus:
    Your laugh is contagious
    Your personality's outrageous
    You are what makes me brave
    And you are what makes me courageous

Verse 1:
    Without you, I was scared and a coward
    But now with you, I'm the one with the power
    And anyone can say what they like
    But in my heart I know what's right
    You taught me that

Chorus:
    Your laugh is contagious

Verse 2:
    And you made me, the person I am today
    When I saw you, you took my breath away
    And now people can say what they like
    But you'll still here, and you're still mine
    You taught me trust

Chorus:
    Your laugh is contagious

Bridge:
    And through the stormy nights
    And the fiery days
    You still by my side
    Through sun and rain
    And we don't care what they say
    Cos together we're brave
    And dangerous
    We're courageous

Chorus:
    Your laugh is contagious

^Primafacie

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:43 AM

ThankYou

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:32 AM

OK! I have 3 album covers. I titled them all "Thirteen" but if any one of then gets chosen I can change the title to whatever the title of the album turns out to be. Also I'm going to submit 2 songs later on.

First:

Second (in the same style as the first):

Third:

Also, I didn't put my copyright on them because I thought that would look kind of weird so if one gets chosen, please credit me! :)

Me | Tanyaxoh

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.