Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

More Albums to be made soon?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Right now I'm wondering if Taylor is going to making a new album or starting on it. If she was what would you think she'd call it. I'd think it would be Swiftness or something cute like that. Right now im hoping that she makes a song for her fans. Can't wait to see if more albums or songs come! ~ Mary Rose
http://i.imgur.com/aUZIL.gif
http://i.imgur.com/C86xC.gif
http://i.imgur.com/BqYRh.gif
http://i.imgur.com/k9WPX.gif
http://s1310.beta.photobucket.com/user/redswiftie13/media/taylor-1_zps528c831a.gif.html#/user/redswiftie13/media/taylor-1_zps528c831a.g

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: More Albums to be made soon?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I totally agree!!!!!!!
    If your lucky enough to be different, never change

RE: More Albums to be made soon?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:04 PM

can't wait until october 2014!!

i absolutely LOVE these youtube covers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrwWEBQWKC8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Re: More Albums to be made soon?

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Red was just released. Let's not rush things. Lol.
    I'm just as excited for her to release another album, but she hasn't even started the Red tour yet.
    Taylor works hard for each album and for us to be like "I can't wait for 2014 for another album" is kinda rude.
    Taylor's too mature to have an album titled "Swiftness" although that is cute.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 1:59 PM

It's just a comment. No need to be a little rude. But t is true, she writes such good songs that we want to hear more but we shouldn't rush either. It's a little too soon. I dont think it's rude to say that we can't wait.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM

FirstRayofSun wrote:
    I'm just as excited for her to release another album, but she hasn't even started the Red tour yet.
    Taylor works hard for each album and for us to be like "I can't wait for 2014 for another album" is kinda rude.

True. But I think she meant like she can't wait for another album, because Taylor is so amazing and 2 years is too long. IDK, just a thought

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM

TaylorSwiftFan001 wrote:
    FirstRayofSun wrote:

True. But I think she meant like she can't wait for another album, because Taylor is so amazing and 2 years is too long. IDK, just a thought

Me, TanyaxOh, Heather

Makes sense. We are all excited for new music by her, but still. Lets not rush an era away!

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM

well I agree as you can nevr have enough songs, but I personally would like to see a greatest hits album followed with a greatest hits tour, that would be amazing and the greatest hits album would inc a few new songs

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Yeah, but she just came out with one like 3 months ago!! . I think that she should do a song like Long Live, but more JUST about her fans instead of fans/band! I think that she should make an album of her greatest hits that's like limited edition or something, and then have her new album come out and it could be named after something cozy or cute! Maybe "Vintage" or something :)

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Maybe she will make a ablum in 2014

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM

MarvelousTune413 wrote:
    Yeah, but she just came out with one like 3 months ago!! . I think that she should do a song like Long Live, but more JUST about her fans instead of fans/band! I think that she should make an album of her greatest hits that's like limited edition or something, and then have her new album come out and it could be named after something cozy or cute! Maybe "Vintage" or something :)

~SparklyFearlessGirl13 and Me~

YES!! I Agree!

Me/TaylorThirteen/Songbird13:)

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 3:29 PM

i agree the red era has only just begun but we all want more amazing songs.. and the greatest hits cd is a great idea..

^^ links on profile_all made by me^^

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Wouldn't it be amazing if Taylor was reading this right now? (I'm sorry if this is off-topic but it just popped into my mind ) Imagine if she actually took our suggestions...

Me | Tanyaxoh

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:39 AM

if she makes a new album i hope she will make continue making that pop style... or dubstep as she did.

its kinda nice to mix country with pop

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I hope so
    Taylor Swift

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Although I agree with not rushing the RED era, I like speculating about what her next album will be like. she said she never wants to make the same record twice. So if the next album is ALSO a break-up album about crazy, intense feelings I'll be disappointed Wouldn't it be awesome if she did an acoustic album?

Autumn Leaves Falling, Kathryn, thatlingeringquestion, TaylorHeart13, Daya. Thank you ALL!

Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:45 PM

OMG, YES!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:48 AM

It would be great if she wrote a song about us... I mean she did for her band :-D

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:07 AM

agreed

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.