Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Whats your favorite line in one of Taylors songs?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:03 AM

This is a crazy massive task to pick one line from one song. All the lines and all the songs are flawless!! But mine is 'capture it remember it' from Fearless.
What's yours?
Good luck!

Keep your eyes open

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Whats your favorite line in one of Taylors songs?

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Get posting people :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:17 AM

you called me up again just to break me like a promise so casually cruel in the name of being honest

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Mine are..."and you throw your head back laughing like a little kid" Cause, I mean, come on those are good lyrics! *quiet voice* and they make me think of my little sister *end quiet voice* Of whitch I would NEVER do! hehe

OHSHC, Shadowking LOL

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:01 AM

Good thread hope it gets popular

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:02 AM

"Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'till you tore it all up." Half of my last comment was deleted.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:06 AM

I love 'you can me up again just to break me like a promise so casually cruel in the name of being honest'

'All your ever going to be is mean'

'Look at you worrying about things you can't change, you'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep think that way'

'And right there where we stood was holy ground'

All the lines in Never Grow Up

And 'I'm shining like fireworks over your sad empty town'

[/signature]

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:49 AM

oooh there are so many! here are a few of my favourites:

- All lines of Enchanted

- " and when you're fifteen don't forget to look before you fall"

- " but no amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity"

- " but you're a liar and pathetic and alone in life and mean"

- " you call me up again just to break me like a promise"

-" wanna see you pick up your phone and tell her you're coming home"

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:52 AM

I absolutely love "words how little they mean when you're a little too late"
    Every single line from Dear John
    "you call me up again just to break me like a promise so casually cruel in the name of being honest"
    "she took him faster than you could say sabotage"
    "love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right"
    But my all time favorite lyric is " So I watch you life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep and I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe"
    Have a Good day from the people of Wisconsin.

red :).

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 5:55 AM

"Its hard to make a conversation when he's taking my breath away" Stay Beautiful :) Love this line! I can relate to it sooo much :) x

All by me :) x

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:12 AM

WOW guys, awesome line! This seems to be the most popular "you call me up again just to break me like a promise so casually cruel in the name of being honest"
    When Taylor sings it it's so like cdgfvchgfdbvjhb, if you know what i mean :L
    Keep posting!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:12 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    Good thread hope it gets popular

Naw thanks! I do too :)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:19 AM

'If you have children someday when they point to the pictures, please tell them my name
    they them how the crowds went wild they them how I hope they shine!' - Long Live

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:27 AM

'you can me up again just to break me like a promise so casually cruel in the name of being honest'

"This Love Is Difficult but its Real"

"In this Moment now capture it remember it"

"Put your Lips close to mine as long as they don't touch"

"Please Don't Be In Love With Someone else Please Don't have somebody waiting on you"

" I'm Wonderstruck Dancing Around all Alone"

"Its The First kiss its Flawless Its Really something Its Fearless"

Credit To FIXMYHEART

Made By SWIFTLYFEARLESS13

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 10:27 AM

" So don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard.The stakes are high, the water's rough but this love is ours." - Ours

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 11:52 AM

There are so many great lines, but here are some of my favourites:

"Sophistication isn't what you wear or who you know, Or pushing people down to get you where you wana go" - Better than revenge

"So casually cruel in the name of being honest" -All too well

"And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress, fearless" -Fearless

"You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day" - Tell Me Why

"You have pointed out my flaws again, as if I don't already see them" -Mean

"I said leave, but all I really want is you to stand outside my window throwing pebbles screaming 'I'm in love with you' " - The Other Side Of The Door

There are soooo many more lines I love, cause Taylor is such an AMAZING songwriter!
    [/signature]

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:07 PM

There I so many I love, but this is just beautiful...
    'You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter... you are the best thing that's ever been mine'

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:34 PM

'So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep and I'll feel you forget me like I use to feel you breath, and I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are. Hope it's nice where you are'

and

'Missing you like this is such sweet sorrow, won't you come back to me? I'll be here today and here tomorrow in Dark Blue Tennessee'
    RED IS AMAZING :D

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:36 PM

"Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right"
    IF YOU WANT A REPLY OR ARE GIVING A REPLY BACK TO ME PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO I CAN SEE IT AND RESPOND IF NEEDED
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I got to Speak Now on August 14, 2011
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM

"So you were never a saint and I've loved in shades of wrong. We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts, but this love is brave and wild." From State of Grace because of the feeling I get when I hear her sing those lines.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Mine is The Whole Place Was Dresses To The Nines And We Were Dancing, Dancing Like We're Made Of Starlight. I have this quote on my bedroom wall in vynal.

Made by Reshmi4Beiber

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.