1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

sheet music for violin

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:09 PM

i would love to play taylors songs on my violin but i cant find any.. just wondering if anybody has any and can post it ... thx if u have any
i spoke now on 8/14/11

losing him was blue, like i'd never kmown missing him was dark grey, all alone forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met but loving him was RED!!!!

i love one direction because they told me that i was beaut

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: sheet music for violin

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 1:11 PM

thats what i really want!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:41 PM

IKR! I play violin and I want to play Back To December so bad!

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Is the music sheet for the violin the same as the piano and guitar? Because if so, I have them

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 11:32 PM

You could probably just Google it. I always do that if I want specific sheet music!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Lost In Translation wrote:
    You could probably just Google it. I always do that if I want specific sheet music!

I have but I can't find any that sound right! Thanks for the advice though

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

RE: sheet music for violin

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Hi :) I play the violin too and I'd love to play Taylor's songs on the violin! I've found this awesome 'Learn to Play Taylor Swift Violin Sheet Music Book'. It comes with a CD too so you can play along! Also it's not too expensive! It has 15 Taylor songs on it! :D

Here's the link:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEARN-TO-PLAY-TAYLOR-SWIFT-VIOLIN-SHEET-MUSIC-BOOK-CD-/370534731184?pt=UK_Music_SheetMusic_RL&hash=item5645974db0

Hope this is what you're looking for!
    Love love love 13 Speak Now 13

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Unrelated but....

YOUR PROFILE PICTURE IS AMAZINGLY CUTE

^Primafacie

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I play violin and I just took the regular song books for piano and guitar out of the library. Some of the songs sounded great on the violin like You Belong with Me, Sparks Fly, and You're Not Sorry. Some of them didn't sound as good and others had notes that were lower than the violin went. My violin teacher told me you could just shift all the notes up an octave and that it would work, she did so with Fearless and it still sounded just like the song.

Some of them are really hard on the violin, but it is possible! Good luck. :)
    I was never Fearless, but on August 6th, 2011, I finally got to Speak Now.

July 19th-Sparks will Fly again when we see Red.

Be Fearless, Speak Now, because these things will Change.

And I never saw you coming
    And I'll never be the same

Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 6:48 PM

http://www.amazon.com/Taylor-Swift-For-Violin-Instrumental/dp/1617805785

I have it. If you play the songs with the cd it sounds really awesome! I want a Red one now

Calizzle4

StayTayStay

tswiftie18

Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Just get the vocal music. I have that and it comes with the piano accompaniment if you want to play that too.