Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

My mum and dad are swifties. :P

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:35 AM

It's official, I have made my parents swifties. Every time Taylor's on the radio (mostly IKYWT) they always leave the station and put the volume up louder. My mum gets excited when Taylor comes on the radio. I'm so proud.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: My mum and dad are swifties. :P

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Good Job! '
    i made my little cousin a Swiftie!! she even tested me know all of the songs listed in order on every album! I got them all correct! and she was amazed she wanted more Taylor, and she wants to be an even better Swiftie!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

RE: My mum and dad are swifties. :P

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:26 AM

yay!! go swifties! :)

thanks to emi swiftie 13 for the signature! :) ^

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:28 AM

Ah you know when my mum hears IKYWT gets crazy she loves it

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:29 AM

WOW THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 6:32 AM

when my dad heard begin again he loved taylor! and he told me to show him some of her songs! :D

^ made by TanyaxOh

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:08 AM

That's really cool! My mom's a Swiftie

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:23 AM

My dad at least likes the fearless album... But that actually isn't my fault.... He started to listen to it all na himself ;D

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:27 AM

awesome! :) sometimes I hear my dad singing a Taylor song, and I get to tease him about it. :)

by RedVelvet13
    Go here please before it's lost! http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2073831

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Awsome! Swifties rule! :) x

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:32 AM

my parents aren't swifties at all :'(

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:36 AM

BreakBurnEnd13 wrote:
    It's official, I have made my parents swifties. Every time Taylor's on the radio (mostly IKYWT) they always leave the station and put the volume up louder. My mum gets excited when Taylor comes on the radio. I'm so proud.

Please congratulate them on their good taste in music, and musicians.
    Our Taylor touches people of ALL ages, and BOTH genders.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM

I have made my friend a swiftie! And she is one stubborn creature!
    Hannah :-0 xx

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM

LOL!
    Hannah :-0 xx

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM

My 5 year old cousin is now a swiftie and I recorded her singing 'you belong with me' so cute!
    - FifteenandFearless

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM

my mom's favorite song is Sparks Fly

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Awe! That's adorable My mom loves Taylor Swift though she's not a Swiftie.

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:25 AM

good job my friend!

credits to Love_Story13

I am wonderstruck.
    I am enchanted.
    I will speak now.
    I AM FEARLESS.

PLEASE ADD ME I ACCEPT ALL REQUESTS!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I made all my little cousins Swifties and my best friends as well. It's an amazing feeling to see their little faces light up when her music comes on the radio :)

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Like A Skyscraper1312 wrote:
    Good Job! '
    i made my little cousin a Swiftie!! she even tested me know all of the songs listed in order on every album! I got them all correct! and she was amazed she wanted more Taylor, and she wants to be an even better Swiftie!
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature][/quote]

Same here!
    [signature][img="https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RHyJr8F5OCE/ULuHAyv1Q1I/AAAAAAAAAG8/Cq83QHcNDCc/s500/Taylor-Swift-Photoshoot-103-Girls-Life-2010-anichu90-18012714-1000-1500.jpg"]
    By the Great LiveYourLoveStory

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I made my younger cousin and my friend a Swiftie! My parent's aren't exactly a Swiftie yet, but they love everything about her. Everyone in my family will give me Taylor updates on at least something. But my parent's do turn up the radio when she's on! My mom even has all of her albums!

^MADE BY THE FLAWLESS taylor swift enchants me

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.