1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Everything goes down at 2am

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Okay, so Tay has written about 2 am a lot.

Mary's Song " 2 am riding in your truck"
Breathe "It's 2 am, feeling like I just lost a friend"
The Way I Loved You "and it's 2 am and i'm cursing your name"
Mine "I remember that fight 2:30 am"
Last Kiss "lit through the darkness at 1:58"
Enchanted "2 am who do you love?"

so...anybody got any good 2 am stories? or thoughts on the songs?

PS it really depressed me to see that none of the songs on Red had 2 am in it. "Come Back...Be Here" says 4 am, but it's just not the same :'(

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Everything goes down at 2am

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM

oh my god that is so funny because it's so true!!!
    you made my day lol =D
    ironically the only time i ever stayed up until 2 am was the midnight premier of HP Deathly Hallows Part 2

i absolutely LOVE these youtube covers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrwWEBQWKC8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Re: Everything goes down at 2am

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:02 AM

Interesting stuff happens in the middle of the night. Sad things usually.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 2:05 AM

Two am is when I get up if I can't sleep lol!
    http://taylorswift.com/forum/off_topic/2372833
    http:%[/signature]

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:49 AM

I've noticed that, it's funny. :D
    And oh my swift, I totally listened to Red looking for 2 am references! So disappointed there was none. xD
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 3:55 AM

2 am :) I love this time of night

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:32 AM

Ahah I've noticed that, I think it's so cute ahaha

Thank you to the fabulous Bea for my siggie :)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:35 AM

I have only noticed 2 am who do you love? and I remember that fight 2:30 am

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:42 AM

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:31 AM

so true! In All Too Well though she says: 'cause there we are again in the middle of the night,
    we're dancing round the kitchen in the refrigerator light' but she doesn't say a time... who knows could have been 2am...

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:12 PM

YourEyesAreDancing wrote:
    I've noticed that, it's funny. :D
    And oh my swift, I totally listened to Red looking for 2 am references! So disappointed there was none. xD
    And by the way...your eyes are dancing...

4 AM in Come Back... Be Here, so weird hearing a different time!

I do have a 2 AM story though, my friend and I had a conversation that went til about 2ish when we admitted we liked each other. When I realized that I silently started freaking out, especially since I'd been singing You Belong with Me and I'd Lie for months about it, so maybe it's a good omen haha.

I was never Fearless, but on August 6th, 2011, I finally got to Speak Now.

July 19th-Sparks will Fly again when we see Red.

Be Fearless, Speak Now, because these things will Change.

And I never saw you coming
    And I'll never be the same

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Hmm... I just realized that since you pointed it out :P

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:29 PM

My 2am Story:
    I was spending the night at my boyfriends and his parents and brother were out for the weekend so it was me. At 2am he made me a ham toastie and we cuddled in his bed and he sat through Love Actually just because it's my favourite film. =)

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Wow I really dont know

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:40 PM

hahah this is such a good thread! its so unbelievably true!! Maybe thats when she wrote the song. like she woke up in the middle of the night and wrote the song. Especially in Breathe, "It's 2am, feeling like i just lost a friend"

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Awesome!

made by moi!

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM

I'm Sleeping

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:52 PM

I realised that too! I think Taylor just likes to be awake that early in the morning. I think she once said that she stays up late

Thankyou to 1) Me 2) the amazing heleh 3) the talented playfu

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I realized that too. Maybe she gets up at 2 am, 2:30 am, 1:58 am, and writes a song, strums her guitar, and doesn't go back to sleep without writing something down.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:12 PM

2 am is usually the time when I decide to fall asleep...if I can.

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 4:22 PM

My emotions go crazy at 2 a.m.