Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Mean People

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 5:20 PM

okay so lots of my friends are being mean to me right now and the thing is-its ALL because of haylor - STUPID HAYLOR - now all my friends are all like why do you like "Taywhore". i'm basically friendlesss- but the only good part is how i get throught it- listen to taylor- i lost all my followers on twitter so i deleted it-but not after getting tons of hate and having blogs mad about me andd everything- they didnt like my Taylor absession - anyone else going through this kinda stuff??? thanks Love u

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Mean People

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Don't worry, people say these things because they're jealous.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:03 AM

I'm sorry! And i like your profile Picture!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:22 AM

It sounds to me like you are handling the situation just fine.

My suggestion: Stay here on TC with all of us. Stay with Our Taylor. Forget about the
    "haters".

The good part: You found out who your "real friends" are.

Remember: Haters, hate .........Swifties Celebrate

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:31 AM

they are only envious....................I'm sorry but some people are idiot.......
    TAYLOR forever and for always

RE: Mean People

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 6:31 AM

their pathetic, and be glad your rid of them:)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:25 AM

sometimes people can be so mean but you have to stay strong in your beleivfs and not care what others think.
    Darius Thompson

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:26 AM

I don't even understand what the big deal is about Taylor and Harry.. She's had boyfriends before. Why is this so different? o_O
    I'm sorry about your friends. I hope they realize they're losing a great friend over something so stupid as a celebrity couple.

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:34 AM

If your friends are judging you for the celebrity you like instead of how you are as a person, it's time to make some new friends. That is NOT cool. Remember, if Harry breaks "Taywhore's" heart, you'll be the one on top. Find people that respect Taylor, respect Haylor, or just don't really care about celeb relationships. Start talking to the shy girl who sits alone at lunch. I did that when two of my friends ganged up on me, and she's hilarious and now she's my best friend. These girls are obviously frenemies. If you need any advice PM me :)

(FF13, me, Primfacie)

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Make new friends. If someone is judging you for who or what you like, just don't listen to them!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:26 AM

You're right to come on TC and hang with other Swifties who love you! As others have said, don't listen to the haters!
    Illinois Country Fan

Thanks to Cali for the graphics!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Me! Althought none of my friends are being mean about this but I can't stand seeing people bully Taylor online anymore. So i deleted my FB, Twitter, Tumblr amd YouTube...

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 10:35 AM

I can understand what you're going through :(

Listen to Mean and Ours, botht of those songs have lyrics I think to be magical and get me through rough spots.

To me, your situation sounds hard, jut remember there are people in the world who love you, and people throw rocks at things that shine.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.