Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Lyrics stuck in your head

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Ok, so for like 2 hours I have had these Taylor Swift lyrics stuck in my head from Begin Again: "And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid." I don't have the whole song stuck in my head, just that line. Does anyone else have just one little part of a Taylor Swift song stuck in your head?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Lyrics stuck in your head

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Well, I have ''So don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard''

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM

It's been stuck in my head (with Nobody Compares by 1D) ..for like 2 weeks now..I can't get those out!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:05 PM

At first I only had this line, but then I wanted it to go away so I listenned to 1D over and over again and then....both got stuck!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM

The Austin And Ally Theme Song

"There's no way I could make it without ya!"

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:08 PM

I always have this one stuck in my head from Holy Ground: 'Right there where we stood was holy ground'
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM

taylor swift is a legend from now until the world ends wrote:
    The Austin And Ally Theme Song

"There's no way I could make it without ya!"

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

haha I always have those Disney shows theme songs stuck in my head, like the Jessie song lyrics, "It feels like a party every day, hey hey hey Jessie!" And I never even watch that show! :)

RE: Lyrics stuck in your head

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:12 PM

"And I don't know how it gets better than this" just that one bit from fearless has been stuck in my head all day!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Always have Red and the Last time stuck in my head

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:15 PM

IKYWT gets stuck very easily...

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I always seem to have Here We Go Again by Demi stuck in my head a lot.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I have the chorus of your not sorry stuck in my head and I have forever and always stuck in my head a lot

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I ALWAYS have parts of songs stuck in my head, and it's NEVER EVER EVER the whole song. Like ever. This morning I was walking in school today and for like 2 hours I had the "ahhh..." part of the Moment I Knew stuck in my head (right before "You called me later..."). Then it switched over to Last First Kiss (1D) but just one line of the chorus. It sometimes causes me to lose sleep or lose focus lol

{TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar}

1. K D avatar K D

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Currently, I have the opening of Tim McGraw in my head... "You said the way my blue eyes shined put the Georgia stars to shame that night"

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:18 PM

i have All too well stuck in my head alot.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in

and...

And it was like slow motion,
    Standing there in my party dress,

got stuck in my head

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM

" once upon a time a few mistakes ago i was in your sights you got me alone you found me you found me you found me e e e " all the time!!!!!!!!!!
    follow your dreams and be different every day:)
    be like a book ,open up and enjoy
    and always smile ,laugh,dream and love
    smiles
    mia

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I have the WHOLE I Knew You Were Trouble song stuck in my head! Especially "And the saddest fear, comes creeping in. That you never loved me, or her. Or Anyone, or anything. Yeah!"

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:19 PM

IT WAS LIKE SLOOOOOOOW MOTION.....

I absolutely LOVE this youtube cover of Begin Again:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I have te line"Time won´t fly, it´s like I´m paralyzed by it..I´d like to be my old self again but I´m still trying to find it! stuck in my head ALL the time!!!!!

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM

And it was like slow motion, standing there in a party dress! :D

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.