1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's version of Last Christmas question...

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:09 AM

I know that Taylor's version of "Last Christmas" was released as a single as I have heard it on the radio quite a few times during the Christmas season, but does anyone know exactly when?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Taylor's version of Last Christmas question...

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:13 AM

i think it was some time back in 2007 : )

Re: Taylor's version of Last Christmas question...

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:05 AM

It was part of her Sounds of the Season album - so if you just google when that was released, you can find out! :)

RE: Taylor's version of Last Christmas question...

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:15 AM

I don'g know the exact date of when the single was released. But the album was released on 14th October 2007.

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM

How do you know it was a single? I never remember hearing that, is it a promotional one?

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:48 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    How do you know it was a single? I never remember hearing that, is it a promotional one?

My graphic shop ^

I do not know if it is a promotional one as it plays on the radio during the holiday seasons and to me if it plays on the radio it's a single but if it's not then it's a promotional single. But I really do not know. I guess I will keep looking to see when it was released to radio stations...

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Have you checked out wikipedia?

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Some time in 2007 I think...

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I guess 2007, like HeyThere.

My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 12:42 PM

HeyThere wrote:
    Some time in 2007 I think...
    Sometime*