Taylor Connect

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
      1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Ultimate Taylor Quiz!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:56 PM

1. come back be here
    2. we are never getting back together
    3. red
    4. sweet

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM

1. sorry i cant choose!
    2. i dont know, those are some of my favorite music videos!
    3. Speak Now :)
    4. Flawless. :D

1,2,3: Me 4:Bluebell

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM

1. All to Well or 22
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Red for now because it's new :)
    4. Mind - blowing

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:08 PM

1. Treacherous
    2. Mine
    3. Speak Now.
    4. Enchanting.

[IMGhttp://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u555/swiftie138/rippapa_zps3cd0c75c.jpg
    Topaz, bewonderstruck13

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:16 PM

All To Well
    I can't choose!
    Speak Now
    Gorgeous :)

1) SupermanFlyAway 2) Kaylee[/signature]

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:28 PM

1. Come Back... Be Here
    2. Between IKYWT and Mine :P
    3. RED
    4. Inspirational

^Credit to Topaz :)

^Credit to Myself ^.^

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:57 PM

1- all too well
    2- YBWM
    3- Speak now
    4- inspirational/flawless
    Moça

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:09 PM

red All Too Well Mine ablum all 3 Red cant choose Mind blowing Speak Now cant shoose

RE: The Ultimate Taylor Quiz!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Category 1 - BEST SONG ON RED
    a) All too well
    c) Treacherous
    Extra: Sad beautiful tragic

Category 2 - FAVE MUSIC VIDEO
    c) I Knew You Were Trouble

Category 3 - BEST ALBUM
    b) Fearless

Category 4 - TAYLOR SUMMED UP IN ONE WORD
    floaty

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM

1. All Too Well
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Fearless
    4. Lovely
    You called me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of been honest.

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:48 PM

1. All Too Well
    2. Mine / YBWM / Our Song (sorry cant choose)
    3.TS / Fearless / SN
    4. FLAWLESS

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 3:51 PM

All too well
    Ybwm
    Speak Now
    Enchanting!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:06 PM

1. d) 22
    2. d) WANEGBT
    3. d) RED
    4. c) flawless

haha, I almost had all d's for my answers! So.... did I pass the quiz?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:07 PM

1. Treacherous

2. I Knew You Were Trouble

3. RED

4. Adorable

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM

1-I Almost Do
    2-You Belong With Me
    3-Can't choose
    4-Inspiring
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:32 PM

1) All Too Well
    2) YBWM
    3) Fearless
    4) Beautiful

i absolutely LOVE these youtube covers:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrwWEBQWKC8

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Category 1 - BEST SONG ON RED
    a) All too well

Category 2 - FAVE MUSIC VIDEOS
    a) Mine

Category 3 - BEST ALBUM
    d) RED [so hard though!]

Category 4 - TAYLOR SUMMED UP IN ONE WORD
    It has to be Fearless

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:36 AM

1. All Too Well

2. You Belong With Me

3. RED

4. Wonderstruckly awesome

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:39 AM

1. All Too Well
    2. You Belong With Me
    3. Fearless
    4. Enchanting

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 9:42 AM

best song: CAN'T CHOOSE
    fav music vid: CAN'T CHOOSE
    you know what screw the first 3 categories 'cause i CAN"T CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    taylor is flawless.

^SparklyFearlessGirl13^

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.