Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

WANEGBT Music Video, Begin Again or IKYWT Music Video?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:29 PM

For me, Begin Again as it's a genuine Taylor Video!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: WANEGBT Music Video, Begin Again or IKYWT Music Video?

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I like all of them.
    I Spoke Now on September 11, 2011, and I will come back in burning Red on June 29, 2013.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Begin Again :)
    Annie Goertzen

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Begin Again
    Lalalala VIVA LA LONDON!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I can't really decide. I love them all equally haha(:

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM

All

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:07 PM

IKYWT Because the intro describes my situation perfectly

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:27 AM

I love WANEGBT video because it's so quirky and fun but also love IKYWT video because it's completely different from anything Taylor has ever done and gives me chills every time i watch it

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:34 AM

I love them all

WANEGBT- So fun and playful! Shows her fun side! Love her pjs!

IKYWT- A side of Taylor Ive never seen! But its pretty cool! She rocks pink hair!

Begin Again- The side of Taylor we already know and love! It shows she is still our Taylor! Sweet and nice!

So yeah! Love them all!!!

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Begin again

I lovelovelove Taylor A. Swift

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:42 AM

taylorenchanted13 wrote:

For me, Begin Again as it's a genuine Taylor Video!

Bingo YOU hit the nail on the head Totally correct

"Begin Again", is to "Red", what "Love Story", was to ''Fearless".

A Totally Beautiful Video. A True, Taylor Video Good call on your part.

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I do love the one for WANEGBT purely because of her band... and it's really fun!
    The IKYWT is EPIC.... it's so dramatic and is a great piece of acting from Taylor!
    BUT BEGIN AGAIN WINS!!! I actually LOVE everything about this video.... I mean, the story line is perfect, Paris is the cutest setting and fits the song, the guys is very good looking I must say and what Taylor wears is utterly stunning, that purple dress bringsb back past Talor memories ('best dress fearless' or the Our Song video) and the vintagy style blouse and skirt is really cute and reflects what she has been wearing a lot recently and the trouser outfit is really cute!!!
    WOAH that was like an evaluation ^^^

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - I love the concept and it makes me wanna dance! At first I was expecting something like party and boys, but I ended up to love the video more than the actual song haha

Begin Again - The best of all. It's just so Taylor, I miss this kind of videos. And it's in Paris, I think I'm in love haha. And that purple dress *.*

I Knew You Were Trouble - I don't like the really long prologue so much. I think it could be just a little bit shorter. The concept isn't something I'm crazy about, but I love how Taylor did something more rock, and totally works that style. She's so beautiful in anything. And I just LOVE the hair. However, in it is the guy actor that I like less than any Taylor video haha. He's not good-looking

by me (:

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Sazzleswifty111 wrote:
    I do love the one for WANEGBT purely because of her band... and it's really fun!
    The IKYWT is EPIC.... it's so dramatic and is a great piece of acting from Taylor!
    BUT BEGIN AGAIN WINS!!! I actually LOVE everything about this video.... I mean, the story line is perfect, Paris is the cutest setting and fits the song, the guys is very good looking I must say and what Taylor wears is utterly stunning, that purple dress bringsb back past Talor memories ('best dress fearless' or the Our Song video) and the vintagy style blouse and skirt is really cute and reflects what she has been wearing a lot recently and the trouser outfit is really cute!!!
    WOAH that was like an evaluation ^^^

KLC, Racheal, TLQ THANKS

Good Evaluation though. .........................

RE: WANEGBT Music Video, Begin Again or IKYWT Music Video?

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I love watching Begin Again when I'm in a relaxed kind of mood, it makes me so happy! But WANEGBT is amazing becuase I can't stop dancing to it, with my hands in the air and jumping around and all that! haha :') All Taylor's music videos are fantastic anyway! :)

RE: WANEGBT Music Video, Begin Again or IKYWT Music Video?

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Begin again

i absolutely LOVE this youtube cover of begin again:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8e5b5cTmfc

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Gotta go with Begin Again but the I Knew You Were Trouble video was amazing as well.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacks_photography/

Visit my Flickr account for great photos. Thank you for looking

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM

I think the IKYWT music video was amazing! It's between that and Mine for the all time favorite :)

1. Topaz

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I think I loved the Begin Again video the most!

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Definitely IKYWT!!! This is my favorite just because it is so different and edgy and I just love it!!! It is unlike anything she has ever done before!

I like Begin Again...but it isn't really anything new like IKYWT.

I don't like WANEGBT just because I think it's weird...she is dancing around in her house with a bunch of life sized stuffed animals. The music video is cute...I just don't like it that much.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.