Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Holy Ground!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM

What does everyone think of this song?? It is one of my absolute favorites on the album and I really hope she performs it on tour!! I think she'll have us dance when she sings:

Tonight I wanna dance
Like you were in this room
But I don't wanna dance
If I'm not dancing with you

What does everyone think of Holy Ground? I love it and think its one of the underrated songs on RED!!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Holy Ground!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I love this song! It's 1 of my faves too! :D

Re: Holy Ground!!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I love too

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM

well, basically... I SWEAR SHE WROTE IT FOR MY LIFE! every single detail form having coffee all alone to first glance feeling on NY Time happened to me!! CRAZY

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:15 PM

i love it!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:16 PM

LOVE it! well... i love every taylor song, but it is SO good!

credit to Guppy1313 for making this graphic :)

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:17 PM

LOVE IT

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Love It!! :)

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM

I agree! I SO LOVE IT!

Made by TakeAwayThePain

Made by felicia24

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:40 PM

First time I heard it, it was just "ehh" for me but I eventually grew to love every-single-song on the album haha. I love the meaning behind it, it's a good feel-good post-break up song, there needs to be more of that in music.
    "Time won't fly - it's like I'm paralyzed by it. I'd like to by my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it." --TS

RE: Holy Ground!!

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:53 PM

It's my favorite if you don't include the Deluxe. :)

I spoke now on June 8th 2011[heart

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 3:58 PM

It's one of my favorites too. It'd be so great live though, like asdfghkl. She could wear a big dress and take her guitar and just run out onstage and throw her hair around

1. SOUIAT 2. InLondonToday

October 22nd, this world will turn RED

I say

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I agree, this song deserves more attention, it's one of my faves! :)

Credits Primafacie^

Credits TaylorHeart13^

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 1:19 AM

too

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.