Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Best Taylor Swift Song ever!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Taylor has released a lot of songs now and I'm so happy with all her releases. All her songs are unique, striking and different from each other.

Every Taylor Swift song is beautiful but I wanted to ask all of you... out of all her songs which would you consider her "best song ever" and why?

ME:For me, Love Story has to be her best song... because its a song that makes you fall in love with over and over again. She put a happy ending to Romeo and Juliet while at the same time applying it in real life... that's what I like about the song. It's telling such a wonderful story.

13 and 23 = LUCKY

BE FEARLESS AND SPEAK NOW!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Best Taylor Swift Song ever!

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:50 AM

My favorite of her's is Back To December. But I think that the best, most well-written song she's made is probably either All Too Well, Begin Again, Change, Last Kiss or Starlight.

^All Graphics Above are made by me.^

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Love Story, Speak Now, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Treacherous, and All too Well in my opinion.

Love Story - the same reason you said.
    Speak Now - She voices the unsaid dreams of everybody.
    Sad Beautiful Tragic - The melody is haunting and beautiful.
    Treacherous - It reminds me of Twilight and I love the bridge.
    All too Well - Beautiful lyrics.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:00 AM

I could never choose a favourite song but I'm currently obsessed with:
    Come Back Be Here- Relatable

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Idk i luv them all but prob IKYWT

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:34 AM

You Belong With Me ,Love Story ,Our Song, 22, WANEGBT, Starlight and IKYWT
    YBWM and Love Story - My first 2 songs I've ever heard from Taylor and got me into her
    Our Song - First catchiest song by Taylor. My fav b4 WANEGBT
    22 - Brings out the sensation of being young
    Starlight and IKYWT - I don't know how to explain but I just love these 2 songs

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I think the best Taylor Swift song ever is All Too Well. The lyrics are beautiful, and the part from, "Maybe we got lost in translation" to "I'm a crumpled up piece of paper" is so strong. I cry every time I listen to it.

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:03 PM

All To Well!!!!
    [\signature]

Both made by me :)

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Cold As You!

Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:23 PM

All Too Well, Back to December, and Haunted.

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:19 AM

Best Taylor Swift song ever has to be You Belong With Me

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 3:34 AM

Love Story, for the same reason as you!

Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place

Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:59 PM

There is no such thing as the best taylor swift song ever. lol. But mine would be Love Story. It's evergreen.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.