Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

good point

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:00 AM

i hate how people used to say "taylor's music all sounds the same. it's so boring." first of all how does Our Song sound like Better than Revenge? How does Forever and Always sound like Dear John? Anyway when red came out people were all like "Taylor changed so much! I miss the old Taylor!" but weren't those the same people who said Taylor's music was boring and all sounded the same? yeah.also tayor's music hasn't changed that much. like sure it has more pop but still.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m41dgo3lrl1qgzxcao1_r1_500.gif[IMG]

Taylor Swift, I love you to the moon and back

love love love,

Meredith[/signature]

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: good point

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:04 AM

I know! And when she changed up her look a bit they said "I miss the old Taylor" when the same people said "Taylor Swift needs to grow up" before ugh. I annoys me so much.

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:14 AM

yeah I know what you mean. Yeah her music may be more popish and I did like her hair better when it was curly but it's not like shes completely changed who she is. She's just trying new things :)

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:17 AM

That's so true. People just contradict themselves. I love Taylor either way. I love her old, more country sound, and I love her pop/rock-ish sound now too.

RE: good point

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I agree with u loads of people say this song and this song are the same when there not because no 2 things can ever be the same like were all people but it doesn't mean were the same there are teddy bears that look the same but aren't the same even twins aren't the same were all different on the inside.
    :]

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.