Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Acoustic Album!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Why hasnt she released an acoustic album?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Acoustic Album!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I dunno... but I hope Taylor releases all her 4 albums in acoustic version... I would totally buy all those :D

but anyway there are a lot of videos on YouTube that features Taylor singing acoustic versions of her songs... the most recent one is the video where she sung WANEGBT, Treacherous and 22 in acoustic
    13 and 23 = LUCKY

BE FEARLESS AND SPEAK NOW!

Re: Acoustic Album!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:51 PM

I would totally buy the acoustic albums if she ever releases them. I love the acoustic versions of her songs. Hopefully she'll release one soon and if not, we can still listen to the acoustic songs she has put out already.

The awesome xosweetgirl18xo

Lolobeen ^

Made by the incr

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Yeah, I agree with you. It would be really awesome if she did. I know she's done acoustic performances, and we have State of Grace officially sung acoustic, but I'd love it if she released a whole acoustic RED too

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:35 PM

yes i love acoustic.. its really good

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Taylor's songs acoustic always equal perfection. It's so sad she's only done just so many. I want a FULL album!
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:54 PM

a full album on a purely commercial basis would not be viable and would hurt her sales wise. it would be a bad move. better would be a deluxe version with one cd containing the official versions and the other the acoustic.
    ted is my thunder buddy.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 5:56 PM

I would like one! But also, it could be a special CD-DVD, with live acoustics, that would be awesome!

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:02 PM

that would be a really cool, nice change for her!!
    1. me 2. me avi: me

visit my graphic shop? Holly's graphic shoppe!

1. K D avatar K D

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I'd love an acoustic album. I'm sure everyone's seen it, but her acoustic video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2obMo7y-rvA) was brilliant. A whole album of that would be amazing.

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:27 PM

what about piano versions only?

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM

she has but they r really hard to find well look on the internet somewhere

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u474/13tswizzl[/signature]

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 6:28 PM

I'd love an acoustic album! Justin Bieber is releasing one next year!

^All Graphics Above are made by me.^

2. K D avatar K D

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:27 PM

nznexus wrote:
    what about piano versions only?

That'd be good, too. Any minimalist version :D

Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 7:36 PM

i hope she comes out with one soon :)
    Love, Love, Love,
    -SparksFly4Taylor 13 :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.