Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

IKYWT music video

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: IKYWT music video

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:35 PM

I absolutely love it. The short story in the beginning is perfect. It would be a great way to start the tour off too! :D

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM

I love it! It's something new and different for Taylor.

Credit to Mizzy, she's marvellous with graphics!

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 6:15 AM

I haven't seen it yet... I just can't find it on youtube and I can't see the one on the homepage
    can anyone post a link please

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:15 PM

alexx_lastkiss13 wrote:
    I haven't seen it yet... I just can't find it on youtube and I can't see the one on the homepage
    can anyone post a link please

You can find it on MTV.com if you haven't chacked there yet :)
    http://i.imgur.com/aUZIL.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/C86xC.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/BqYRh.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/k9WPX.gif
    http://s1310.beta.photobucket.com/user/redswiftie13/media/taylor-1_zps528c831a.gif.html#/user/redswiftie13/media/taylor-1_zps528c831a.g

Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 5:19 PM

I love it, it's really different and fun to watch. :)

RE: IKYWT music video

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 5:02 AM

I love it! I like how its more edgier than what she'd usually do :)
    tumblr_mdu77ley6N1rhblpwo1_500[1]

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:40 AM

haha.. i found it ....
    it's good i like her comments at the beginning and the end...
    it's different than what she usually does but it's definitely better than the video to WANEGBT

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:48 AM

I love it! It's definitely different, but it's very powerful.

^All Graphics Above are made by me.^

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 7:48 AM

It's ok. I don't love it... I kind of was expecting something more like YBWM. Something with a story. I know this one did have a story, but she actually said it instead of acting and letting the music tell it.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I loved it!! It's so different than what she usually does.

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:22 AM

It is really a work of art. Personally, Taylor knows she has younger fans! So, it kind of was inappropriate. Just a little. I really enjoyed it tough. It is defently in her top 5 music videos!

RE: IKYWT music video

Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I love it although I did start panicking at the beggining that it wasn't a music video and she was just going to be talking for the whole five minutes!

[url=http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t398/izzychun/join2.jpg[/url][img]
    If you're lucky enough to be different, never change - Taylor Swift
    I am terrified[/signature]

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:13 AM

It's like, amazing! I've learnt her little story at the start of by heart and bc I'm always watching her interviews and stuff I have a great imitation of her accent, so I always say it along with her! Love the video :)
    lovelovelove, the sparkliest swiftie ever

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:21 AM

i like it...

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 7:10 AM

i love it.. so cool

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I liked it too. As always, Taylor's videos always are thee best.

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 11:12 PM

I LOVE IT. Omg, it was amazing

^ made by me - i'm not that great, so be proud xoxo!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.