Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Taylor's Songs that make you cry

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:11 AM

Taylor sings so many passionate, meaningful songs, but do any describe a moment in your life so well that you just cry when you listen to it? Whenever I listen to Beautiful Eyes, I just cry my eyes out. It perfectly describes a situation I was in with this guy I could never stop thinking about. Then there are songs like Mean and the Outside that just touch my heart.
So what about you guys, do any of Taylor's song make you cry?
Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city, and all your ever gonna be is mean...

If your lucky enough to be different, DON'T ever change

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Taylor's Songs that make you cry

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Never Grow Up and Ronan. EVERY TIME.

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Ronan and Mean
    Merry Christmas!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I'm not really in touch with my emotions... but I cried to Haunted when my dog died

^Primafacie

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Tied Together With A Smile cause the first time I heard it, I felt like Taylor was describing me, if you know what I mean :)

^Credits SwiftieForever13

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:52 AM

Ronan, Fifteen, Dear John,Last Kiss, Sad Beautiful Tragic, The Last Time and All Too Well :'(
    LONG LIVE!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.