Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

The Swifty Virus:Is it on your friends?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Maybe i talk too much about her!Some of my friends are actually becoming a swifty!
When i feel bad about something, they are always like 'taylor swift is awesome!' to make me feel better:) Do any of you guys have the same experience?Or am i just weird:)
i used to be i see sparks fly

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: The Swifty Virus:Is it on your friends?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Mine aren't becoming Swifties, but they do listen to her music more!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:23 AM

Mine are. They're all like "Taylor Swift is awesome!" and I'm like "Wow my old friends always put me down for liking Tay...."

^Primafacie

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:38 AM

Some of my friends likes her. One time my friend, whose also a swiftie,played her Taylor Swift speak now concert in her house cause we all went there. One of my friends,who we don't know was a swiftie,sang along..and all of us was like.." You're a Swiftie too??" And there she admitted it.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:43 AM

Yes but not only my friends... yeah like the whole girls in my class , and the funny thing is that they didn't belive me until I showed them how she sings and the boys were not impressed but the girls sat and just wacthed her like a god or something.
    So the girls are coming to me for new taylor songs they haven't heard and I say like "Maybe you should listen to Taylors new song All too well?"I said.
    "Oh yes I will I will!"She said.

Swifty forever Be fearless and Speak now!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:55 AM

A lot of my friends dislike her, and that really annoys me.
    Despite the fact that I lovelovelove Taylor and ramble on about her and the new merch I got to them, they just roll their eyes and tell me I'm wasting my money and time. No matter how much I try and spread the love. It just doesn't work for me haha :)

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:05 AM

They're nor swifties but I think they know about her more because of me ;)

RE: The Swifty Virus:Is it on your friends?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Well a few have but it really just annoys most of them instead!

http://pi[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 3:13 AM

It actually had the opposite effect on my friends: the more I liked Taylor, the more they disliked her. I know a lot of times they just said they did to tease me and I can deal with that. I did got my classmates listen to her more though. Everybody LOVES IKYWT :)

First gorgeous graphic is made by Music 21
    Second is made by me

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:23 AM

one of my friends who into bands like my chemical romance and jack white is actually starting to like taylor, not so much her country stuff, but i think IKYWT was the track that made her start listening lol

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:25 AM

All of my friends are huge Taylor fans now, haha! My best friend, Nicole, liked Taylor okay and she was one of the first people to play her for me!

^By by the Wonderful FearlessForever13

^Made by the fearless and enchanting Swiftlookalike!

RE: The Swifty Virus:Is it on your friends?

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:28 AM

Mine aren't becoming swifties but because I talk about her a lot they kinda know more about her. Like they know that her new album is called Red and everything
    Like I remember a few weeks ago when I was gonna tell my crush I fancied him I said to my freind "I'm gonna be Fearless and Speak Now!"
    And my friend said "Yeah and then your face will go Red"
    And I was just like omg how did you know! Lol. Obviously she's know tho because I always talk abou her. haha :) xx

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:32 AM

My best friend likes Taylor, if she knew what a Swiftie was she'd say she is one, but She's defiantly not. It annoyed me so much when she said, " Well, we love Taylor Swift the same," to an answer for something. I just thought, "WHAT? NO YOU DON'T!" lol.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Urm a little. One of my best friends used to be a big Swiftie (and she got me listening to Taylor).
    But she's not anymore. It's weird cuz we used to always talk about Taylor together. Bit now she's like "ire she's so stupid!!! All she ever does is whine whine whine!!!!" and it hurts so much!

But I don't like to listen to my friend when she says that cuz I know Taylor is NOT like that!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:36 AM

It's on my sister and my mom! My friend one day decided she was going to be "obsessed" with her and she was like, "she's totally my favorite singer. Faith we should start a club together!" And I was like, "No, that's what TC is for." And she said, "What?" And I was like, "Exactly." And I thought, you're not even a swiftie, you know like 6 of her songs so just stop.
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:36 AM

taylorswiftielucky13 wrote:
    My best friend likes Taylor, if she knew what a Swiftie was she'd say she is one, but She's defiantly not. It annoyed me so much when she said, " Well, we love Taylor Swift the same," to an answer for something. I just thought, "WHAT? NO YOU DON'T!" lol.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

UGHHH I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Just Another Wide-Eyed Girl Who's Desperately in Love With You

Me^^

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Not my friends, but I've managed to convert my whole family to Taylor fans. Which is good as my dad usually likes rock music

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Nope but the do like her just not Swifties!

Made by Dream Impossible Things 13

Made by[/signature]

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Most of my friends like her music a lot and a few are Swifties

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM

Last year I noticed that a 22 year old daughter of my best friend had liked Taylor on Facebook, so I mentioned it to her. She said "I love her". Apparently not as much as a Swifty, though. I have talk Taylor with her since, and she never seemed as interested as I thought she would be. When I told her about the Speak Now tour, she said she couldn't afford it. When tickets became available for Monteal the week before the concert, I emailed her, she didn't even repl;y back, so I had to call her to find out that she wasn't interested. When I asked if she was interested in going to she Taylor in Toronto, in a text message, I again had to call her to find out that she wasn't interested. I believe that she likes Taylors songs, but is nowhere close to being a Swifty. Thought I had found my Swifty buddy, but alas, tis not to be. Sigh!
    TAYLOR SWIFT, you have never been too FEARLESS to SPEAK, NOW you are making the world see RED.
    Friends welcome.

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:48 PM

Actually, I turned one of my friends into a Swiftie! Since we always talk about celebrities, I would always talk about Taylor. She never liked her though. She became a true one this year! She has an account on here as well. But besides that, my other friends don't really like her.
    'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Come and check out my songwriting in my blogs! I would be Enchanted if you did!

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.