1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

What songs are your life?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I know everyone has songs from Taylor that are their "life."

A Place in this World, The Outside-got me through 8th grade when I didn't have friends.
I'm Only Me When I'm with You, Jump then Fall-my first boyfriend
The Story of Us-my first boyfriend (the perfect break up song)
Never Grow Up-my baby cousin
Long Live-my ex best friend
Ours, Stay Stay Stay-my current boyfriend
Red, Haunted-my breakup song for a different ex-boyfriend

What are other people's songs?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: What songs are your life?

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:04 PM

bump

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:04 PM

bump

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:16 PM

22- I"ve never been in a relationship lol

ThatlittleREDdress made it for me!

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:37 PM

A Place in this World, The Outside: Grade 6, where I was stupid and desperate
    IKYWT: A girl who lives across the street, was in an IKYWT situation for 10 years.

1)ILYSM NUTELLA 2+3) me

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Treacherous! having a crush on the popular guy

[/signature]

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Enchanted-Meeting a guy who makes you fall for him in an instant
    Long Live-Me and my best friend
    I'm Only Me When I'm With You-A friend
    IKYWT-Knowing a guy is trouble but fall for him anyway...yep.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:27 PM

A Place In This World!

| 24/11/09 | 29/03/11 |

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:45 PM

A Place In This World; it's currently helping me find who I am
    You Belong With Me; Taylor wrote it specifically for my parents!
    Jump Then Fall; first crush of course
    Mean; I'm a dork, but I know 'someday I'll be living in a big old city'
    Change; My family isn't in the best position financially right now
    Stay Beautiful; my brother Cory and I were separated a while ago

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Tied together with a smile at the moment tbh, I can just relate so much

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:51 PM

Jump Then Fall: My crush! That song is life. It describes everything about him!
    Never Grow Up: I never wanna grow up. I love being this age. I also don't want my cousins to grow up too. They're all younger than me, and I love being this age.
    The Outside: Having a diffrent hobby than other people can make me feel different. Not a lot of people write songs at my school.
    Long Live: It's my last year in Middle School and I'll be going into High School. I'm going to miss the people I grew up with and all the magic we made.

'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM

22- me and my girl friends going out getting drunk together
    You belong with me- he got with her the day i spend my weeks wages on his birthday present
    Fifteen- starting college
    The best day- i love my mum so much
    I got to speak now on the 29th of March 2011

Taylor Swift made this careless mans careful daughter fearless

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Enchanted- A crush
    Haunted- My first ex
    Tim McGraw- The guy I'll never get
    Come Back Be Here- Ex I lost to the pretty girl..

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Tied Together with a Smile.
    Enchanted.
    Never Grow Up.
    You Belong With Me.
    Breathe.
    Superstar.
    Back to December.
    Last Kiss.
    Teardrops on my Guitar.

omg. like everything at some point haha.

^ My second one, and I'm not normally the type to make stuff like this, so be proud - and please don't steal it ;3

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Starlight because I've been really into hearing other people's love stories recently
    [imghttp://i49.tinypic.com/s4786q.png
    [imghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/5b232d3c44a95cd910897c4d4b9baff4/tumblr_mfjz91xf731reqs28o1_500.gif

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM

we are never ever getting back together : my ex want me back and I said "never"

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 6:38 PM

The Outside: I didn't have friends all throughout middle school.
    Long Live: My friendship with Swifties and my love for Taylor.
    State Of Grace:The part "I never saw you coming, and I'll never be the same" reminds me of my crush because it's exactly what happened. I never saw him coming. I'll never be the same.
    Treacherous:The boy I like is trouble, but I'm going for it anyway.
    22:My friendship with my best friends.
    A Place In This World:I'm still trying to find the place I belong in.
    Fearless:The guy I like makes me feel fearless.
    Untouchable:The boy I like is so out of my reach. We could never be together.
    The Best Day:My mom is one of my best friends. I love her so much.

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:18 PM

A Place in This World For now, when I feel like everyone knows where they belong.
    The Outside How I feel when I'm around people my age, I just think so differently then them.
    Mean The people that constantly remind me that they're better than me.
    Long live and I'm Only Me when I'm with You They make me think about my best friend The line in Long Live, "All the years we stood on the side lines wishing for right now," Really speaks to me, my best friend and I would dream about being grown up, or at the least being teenagers, and well now it's happening.
    Change Times are rough, I'll leave it at that.
    Tied together With a smile My Mom
    I'd Lie I just think about this song and how much I really love my brother when I want to punch him, it helps:)
    The Best Day My mom is literally one of my best friends.
    Ronan My cat that died of cancer

[
    IMG]http://www.tumblr.com/tagge/speak%20now%20tour

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Innocent and Change - 'everyone of us has messed up too'
    A Place In This World - I have no idea what I want to do with my life after school
    Enchanted - Whenever anything god happens I start singing this in my head
    Holy Ground - Pretty much word-for-word it reminds me of someone
    22 - My friends at a Christmas party

Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Cold As You, White Horse, Dear John, Tell Me Why, Haunted - my first boyfriend, he made me feel like i'm loser of the year and then he was begging for forgiveness and the second chance. what a fool
    Enchanted, Superman - fall in love with my first boyfriend.
    Invisible, Picture to burn, You're Not Sorry,The Last Time, WANEGBT - the boy i was in love with. first he had girlfriend then I started to talk with him but I realized he is not what i thought so I was ready to leave him but he invited me out but left me waiting there. Then he was like 'I'm sorry I won't do it again." so I gave him chance. And all this reminds me of WANEGBT 'cause at the end I promised myself i won't waste my time with him again! :)
    Stay Beautiful - my friend from the neighborhood. He's beautiful and every girl adores him:)
    Tied Together With a Smile - my friend. she is blinded by the beauty and love:/
    Fifteen - I wish I had found this song earlier.
    Love Story, Ours, Stay Stay Stay, State of Grace,Everything Has Changed, Treacherous - my current boyfriend. Everybody said that it can't work but I didn't care. The best of it is that I met him on my summer vacation and it's totally - "I never saw you coming". Now I wanna be with him as long as I can :3
    Change - my basketball team:) my girls!!
    The Story Of Us - the boy I was in love with and then I pushed him away. This is what it feels like when I see him.
    Better Than Revenge - the girl who can have every boy just because of how she looks -_-
    Long Live - my class. love you. <3