1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Most Relatable Song

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:19 PM

What is your most relatable Taylor Song? There are so many to choose from, part of the reason why I love Taylor so much!!!

Mine would have to be Fifteen, Last Kiss, Sad Beautiful Tragic, and White Horse.

Especially Sad Beautiful Tragic.

What's yours?

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Most Relatable Song

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 5:35 PM

I'd definitely say Tied Together with a Smile. I love it so much and it's one of my favourite songs ever.(:

Re: Most Relatable Song

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM

My most relatable songs would be fifteen, if this was a movie, you belong with me, and teardrops on my guitar.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:30 PM

my would be Red or you belong with me

I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now
    Peace and Love
    SwiftyForever17

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:32 PM

STAY BEAUTIFUL

Credit goes to: Screaminglonglive(she rocks)

Credit goes to: Maci

Credit goes to

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:34 PM

I have so many.

TOMG, YBWM, Holy Ground, All Too Well, IKYWT, I Almost Do, Tied Together With A Smile, parts of Treacherous, The Best Day, Long Live, Mean, Come Back..Be Here, The Moment I Knew, Invisible, Come In With The Rain...

TheEnchantedGarden made the manip in my avatar

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 6:36 PM

staybeautiful137 wrote:
    What is your most relatable Taylor Song? There are so many to choose from, part of the reason why I love Taylor so much!!!

Mine would have to be Fifteen, Last Kiss, Sad Beautiful Tragic, and White Horse.

Especially Sad Beautiful Tragic.

What's yours?

I concur completely with your selections of "Last Kiss", "Sad Beautiful Tragic", and "White Horse".
    10 knives in my heart in 30 seconds is standard.

One song that I really though, is "Enchanted"
    I the "Picture" that Our Taylor "Paints", with that song. Stellar, indeed

Our Taylor................................................

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:23 PM

Invisible. Omg that song gets me, and it's so accurate. :))

//tswiftfan13.tumblr.com
    2.19.2011-- this night was sparkling :)

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Never Grow Up... because of my daughter.

^^^Heleh

^^^NotEvenCatLike

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM

there are many but I think the one that stood out the most to me was Back to December. Especially hearing it live

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 7:53 PM

22...it makes me feel that when you reach that age, you can't be so old.
    MYJP

RE: Re: Most Relatable Song

Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:16 AM

sparksfly713 wrote:
    there are many but I think the one that stood out the most to me was Back to December. Especially hearing it live

And I was there with you!!!!!

Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 6:31 PM

And right now I'm really relating to Treacherous...a lot of it depends on my mood and what I'm thinking about.