1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Tragic love.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:05 PM

The Song "BEAUTIFUL TRAGIC LOVE AFFIER." Is the saddest song I have ever heard in my life.
I mean you can tell that she is very sad and depressed when taylor wrote it even her voice sounded sad :(

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Tragic love.

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:06 PM

buumb

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:08 PM

It's Sad Beautiful Tragic...

my dad'd favourite song

^Primafacie

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM

^^^ oh oops! my bad!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Well, country singers use sad songs and breakup songs a lot. Remember "All the Girls I Loved Before"(W Nelson & J Iglesias), "Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song", "As Time Goes By" , etc. etc. Anyone who has never broke up raise their hand? That's why folks can relate so well, cause every boy-girl -man-woman has done it at some time or another. There's other songs that bring balance back to the mix. Nice that folks can express that sadness so eloquently and move forward.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I love that song so much. It is sad, though.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I know, you can hear tears in her voice.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:23 AM

that song is so beautiful and emotional one of my favourite

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:27 AM

It's my favorite song on the album! Perfect for an icy winter day. It kind of reminds me of Safe & Sound + Last Kiss.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Love the lyrics so much!

Come take a look at my Taylor Swift Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Taylor-Alison-Swift-/1758

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Not my fave but I like it when I go to sleep makes me relax I lve its lyrics also

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:15 AM

it's really beautiful... even more beautiful when you heard this was the very first recording of the song! they put out the demo because it was more raw and sad.... amazing!!

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Who liked my metaphor? :D :)

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:27 AM

It reminds me of last kiss, just the heartbreakiness of the song
    Today was a fairytale

RE: Tragic love.

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:32 AM

The first time i heard this i cried. I love the lyrics, its one of her powerful songs that hit you and make you go Wow. The lyric are simple but so powerful. i love the bridge.
    ~GabbyGirl
    Follow me! I follow back! @Gabby_Escobar

RED OCT. 22 *I used think that we were forever ever...*

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM

she said she just started to play the haunting tune in the tour buss. i wonder what the other around her thought when they heard it. I love the brigde

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Felicia13 wrote:
    it's really beautiful... even more beautiful when you heard this was the very first recording of the song! they put out the demo because it was more raw and sad.... amazing!!

Yes