Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Is Any one not going to see her?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I feel soo out of the loop is there anyone here that has never gone to see her and is not going to see her in 2013? Cause that sentance discribes me but it sounds like all of you are Psyched and have Tickets or are planning on getting Tickets! :( I would be going but 1.She and no one else as popular as her ever comes to my state! :( 2.Its to expensive for my family to fly somewhere to see her :( Oh well whats up with you guys is there anyone here that feels like me!! PLEASE BE SOMEONE!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Both Siggys By the Wondeful:

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Is Any one not going to see her?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:20 PM

i don't know, I live in england and she hasn't released any dates. I've never seen her live before.

I sing and play guitar and piano. Add me? Xxx

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:24 PM

Amaia wrote:
    i don't know, I live in england and she hasn't released any dates. I've never seen her live before.

Oh my gosh theres actully someone on here who hasent gon to see her live?! FINALLY IM NOT ALONE!

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM

I haven´t seen her in concert too. I really hope I will one day. She hasn´t visited my country and I don´t think she will in 2013 :/

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I never EVER saw her LIVE...I hope I will though...like every swifties! :'( My biggest dream is to meet her...that day will be a fairytale :)

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM

THANKS FOR ALL THE CONFURT GUYS/GIRLS!! LOL

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:40 PM

i won't see her :D you're not alone my love
    Proud Swiftie and Directioner! Yep, that's me, stop trying to change me! :) x

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Amaia wrote:

Same! I'm in England and haven't seen her live before either :( I hope the RED tour comes to the UK!

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:51 AM

I couldn't get tickets :(

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 8:55 AM

I really hope so, but I live in the UK. I'm also scared what it will turn out like.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I don't know if she's coming to Singapore. I hope she does the world tour. :(

Me | Tanyaxoh

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Amaia wrote:

I'm exactly the same.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:52 AM

TayTayTay wrote:
    Amaia wrote:

I'm exactly the same.

Me too, I feel so left out if we don't get tickets!

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM

No dates for NY. Perhaps 2014.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:28 PM

As i dont have a job I wont be seeing her live either. Your not the only one thats never seen her live.

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Guys! If you really want tickets then there's really no wayy that you can't get them. Stubhub, ace ticket etc. Also, there are plenty of contests and stuff. Also, she releases tickets a month or two before the show near you so keep checking those emails :) You guys will get them, I have faith in youu!

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I never got to see her live!!! :( I really want to see her live, but I cant afford the tickets... :'( What am I going to do!? :(
    Love, love, love,
    Breauna

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:13 PM

NEVER EVER EVER EVER GOT TO SEE HER LIVE :( but she's coming to my town! :(
    Swiftie Forever, Winnie xx

CLICK HERE NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:14 PM

never ever seen her! and i'm not going this year!

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:19 PM

I've never seen her before. I WANT TO SOOOOO BADLY! The only thing I've asked for Christmas and my birthday, but my parents still don't get it :(

"People throw rocks at things that shine."

"Life makes love look hard."

*Insert funny/cute/thoughtful picture of Taylor here*

Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:35 AM

I will when she comes ot the UK with my best friend :)

Made by Reshmi4Beiber

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.