1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Which Album do you love most?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Pick you the album of Taylor that you love most, and why!

Taylor Swift Fearless Speak Now or RED?
Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Which Album do you love most?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 8:52 AM

bump
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Speak Now. I feel like this album is so close to me, it's an unexplainable feeling...!
    Long Live the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you...

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:22 PM

I love Speak now so much. To be honest, I love it more than RED.......
    Sheerio & Swiftie lover.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Fearless cuz that was my first record that I've ever bought on my own and because I love the feeling I get from listening to it.

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM

To me, Fearless has had a huge impact on me. Also because it's the album I fell in love with Taylor with. There's so many memories
    'Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind'
    'I love you like sparkles and having the last word. And that's real love'

'Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right'

RE: Which Album do you love most?

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 2:50 PM

fearless, because it was the first album i've ever bought and it makes me smile so much everytime i put it on,xx

Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 3:05 PM

there's always this one moment when I listen to any album when I go, this is my favorite album, but then I remember a song from a different album and start singing that and think, this is my fave album. I can't pick! I love them all!

by RedVelvet13
    If 9th grade was a movie, it would be over by now...

Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:01 AM

my favorite album from taylor is fearless, coz she wrote the songs when she was a teenager and i'm fifteen right now...so it deals with problems faced in that kind of age and i can closely relate myself to it!

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 2:23 PM

This is really hard... I would have to say Fearless because i like every song on that album except one.
    I love Speak Now also as i listen to it more..

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Speak Now. Love that album the best. I can relate to it, and as soon as i heard it i fell in love with every track, and the lyrics of each song have a different meaning for me. personally.

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:40 PM

I love them all for different reasons. Taylor Swift is probably my least favorite but I still love it because she was young, in high school, and country. I adore fearless though, I never get sick of the songs and the album is just overall amazing and relatable! I mean 15, amazing message! And Speak Now, ahhhh! That was when I went to her concert and every time I listen to it I'm like omg you're amazing and so was your concert. And I love RED because it's so different, mature, and the sound is amazing and flawless.
    I can honestly say that I don't have a favorite, it's just not possible!

[url=http://i1159.photobucket.c/]http://i1159.photobucket.c[/url][/signature]

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I am in love with Taylor Swift the first album, because I love the young, country, curl haired Taylor. I can relate to pretty much all of the songs on it. I also love the sound of it. The country sound. It is just perfect. No other words.

I also love Speak Now. I never get sick of the songs. Each and every one I can listen to again and again without getting bored or sick of them. It is definitely my overall favourite. Speak Now was the first album that I bought, and I will never forget the day when I told my mum that there was only one of them left (there were actually heaps), because I wanted it so badly. Speak Now made me a real Swiftie, and the Speak Now Era is one that I will always love the most, one I will always cherish; it truly will be remembered. Everything was simple and beautiful and magical and sparkly and elegant. It was the last era to have The Agency as a whole. The lyrics are perfection and meaningful and I will never forget listening to Better Than Revenge for the first time and laughing. I will never forget hearing Back To December on the radio for the first time. I will never forget getting shivers whilst listening to Haunted.
    And the album booklet. Each picture tells the story of the songs inside, the first of Taylor's album booklets to really do that.
    Speak Now is the Era of music, the Era of my life that I will never forget; that I never want to forget.
    It will be remembered...

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:58 PM

SO HARD!!! um probably fearless and red :) but i love all!

-E- xxx

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Im picking between speak now and red...but! I will have to go woth speak now
    Speak now is just perfection.if you ask me what perfection is, i will immediately say that the speak now album is just perfection!i cant explain but sometimes when i listen to it,
    I just thinktaylor is stunning to write these melodies...BUT!RED is awesome too

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:11 AM

Speak Now!!
    Todas sus canciones son increibles, perfectas!! - All songs are awesome, perfect!!

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Speak Now for sure but Red is amazing!!!
    Made by All i know is a simple name

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:34 AM

I love them all dearly, but probably Red :)

(me, R4B, Primafacie)

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Speak now! I don't know those songs are perfect and I love them all

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Her first album, to be entirely honest. I just love it, I don't know why. :3

Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Probably Speak Now...

Love Love Love,
    - Luka

1) FearlessForever13 2) TanyaxOh