Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Eyes Open

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:25 PM

I know its about the Hunger Games, but to me it REALLY sounds like its about Taylor's life. Like how everyone is watching her all the time and she can't put a foot wrong. Especially the line 'everybody's waiting, to see the fall-out' because thats like why all Tay's relationships so far haven't worked out, because everyone is just waiting for them to break up. Does anyone else agree?
'Don't you worry your pretty little mind,
People throw rocks at things that shine
And life makes love look hard.
The stakes are high,
The water's rough,
But this love is ours...'
-Ours

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: Eyes Open

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:31 PM

You have a point there.:/ I agree.

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:42 PM

You are sooo soo right! Thats true! And when she says "Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown,
    Everybody's watching to see the fallout" must be how she feels about all the publicity and everyone watching her every move waiting for a mistake..

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 11:55 PM

yeah, true.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:25 AM

OMG. That's totally true. You've got a good point there. And I never thought of that!
    It would be great if you could add me as friend! Send me a friend request:) I won't bite!

Made by Guppy1313!^^

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:28 AM

Yes that was the first thing I thought of when I listened to Eyes Open the very first time...

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:30 AM

lovinghimwasred003 wrote:
    You are sooo soo right! Thats true! And when she says "Everybody's waiting for you to breakdown,
    Everybody's watching to see the fallout" must be how she feels about all the publicity and everyone watching her every move waiting for a mistake..

Credit to This Night Is Flawless 13 (Topaz)
    I say NO to bullying. I am FEARLESS. I wish to Speak Now

^^ This.
    Zoe-Lynne13 is DEEPLY in-LOVE with Taylor!!

^^ credit to Love Story 13 for the siggy graphic!!
    thanks Reshmi4Bieber!!vv

http://i106[/signature]

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:32 AM

I thought that too

RE: Eyes Open

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Yeah.. I agree with you.

The World turned RED 10.22.12

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:03 AM

I see what you mean. Everybody's watching her, stalking what she is doing, who she is dating.

http://taylorswift.com/forum/fan_made_graphics/2264922
    My graphic shop ^

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:17 PM

I totally agree! I didn't think of that before.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 12:39 PM

Oh my, that really opened my eyes. I didn't even think about that before.

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:19 PM

you might be right. she could've had it already like an acoustic version and adapt the intrumentation so it would fit... but an interesting thought... hmmm

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 2:38 PM

You are soo right. I never thought about it that way...
    "Just be yourself, there's no one better."

-Taylor Swift

RE: Eyes Open

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:46 PM

your right!
    drop everything now! Never forget how awesome you are!

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 4:53 PM

You're sooooooo right! I've never thought about it that way :)

Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 11:58 PM

Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 12:24 AM

it could have been one of those situations where they asked her to write a song but she had already written it and offered it to them
    Long Live the Speak Now era. As what I see as who Taylor really is as a person and artist. I am Fearless and I have Spoken, because of Taylor. I am REDy what what ever challenge she next sets for me.

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.